PS4 games like Zelda

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

I'd like to play a good action RPG but I don't have a Switch. Any great games like Zelda on PS4?

Hmm i would also like to know, not interested in getting a switch anytime soon.

maybe Nier : Automata or Horizon Zero Dawn?

Horizon: Zero Dawn is probably most similar, great game

I have Zelda on Wii U and can't get into it .. I played HZD first and think that game is much better .

You can probably get a Wii U and Zelda for half the price as a switch . Also MK8..

HZD is the closest you will get, its an amazing game

Last edited:
If you have good pc 2015+ year,you can already decently emulate new Zelda game ;)

There's nothing like Zelda and you hate Skyrim so Witcher 3 no.

Zero Dawn probably. Yakuza Zero. Mass Effect Andromeda.

For an old school Zelda feel, you should check out Dragon Quest Builders. It's like a cross between Minecraft and Zelda: A Link to the Past. I've tried a few times to get into Minecraft and I just can't do it, but DQB is a lot of fun to play. The building/crafting mechanics are really well done and the gameplay is really fun.

I always thought someone else should make a Zelda game. Until A Breath of The Wild the field was WIDE open for a rival. Make an open world game with a lot of magical characters, solid and simple combat, physics, some temples and it would have crushed Skyward Sword or twilight princess. But now that breath of the wild is out out would be much harder to make an impact.

And nobody ever did. So not much.

I have Zelda on Wii U and can't get into it .. I played HZD first and think that game is much better .

You can probably get a Wii U and Zelda for half the price as a switch . Also MK8

i wanted BOTW so bad too, i almost bought a switch or a wii u, but i decided to emulate it first to see what it was like. i'm glad i did, the game is gorgeous and sounds great, but it's essential third person skyrim and i'm good on that. the weapon breaking was a no no for me and decided i was better off just watching someone play it versus playing it myself. HZD is a good one that i too enjoyed more then BOTW.

I always thought someone else should make a Zelda game. Until A Breath of The Wild the field was WIDE open for a rival. Make an open world game with a lot of magical characters, solid and simple combat, physics, some temples and it would have crushed Skyward Sword or twilight princess. But now that breath of the wild is out out would be much harder to make an impact.

And nobody ever did. So not much.
Yeah, there hasn't really been any rivals to Zelda. There are tons of Final Fantasy knockoffs, lots of sidescroller Mario-esque kind of games. But I think the last "Zelda-ish" game was Darksiders, or maybe even Beyond Good & Evil.

i wanted BOTW so bad too, i almost bought a switch or a wii u, but i decided to emulate it first to see what it was like. i'm glad i did, the game is gorgeous and sounds great, but it's essential third person skyrim and i'm good on that. the weapon breaking was a no no for me and decided i was better off just watching someone play it versus playing it myself. HZD is a good one that i too enjoyed more then BOTW.

You can emulate that?! PM how please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back