Pros and Cons of building a wall

Someone on TV pointed out that the multi-billion dollar wall ain't going to stop someone with a $100 ladder. True.

I'm wondering what's the maximum weight load for a typical drone. I wonder if the Mexicans are testing out using several drones to lift one Mexican over the wall.

All of this has nothing to do with the fact that you stated illegals come here to collect welfare benefits, which is wrong, considering you won't qualify for benefits as an illegal.

You also asserted that illegals don't have payroll tax deductions and collect unemployment - which is also wrong, given that one can only qualify for unemployment benefits after paying into UI through payroll taxes.

Given that you are wildly (more likely willfully) misinformed on how things like unemployment and welfare benefits work, any further conversation as to the specifics of how illegals impact our economy would be futile.

Now re-read the last 6 words of your post and this time listen real carefully for the irony.
Nope...systems can easily get manipulated....fake ids social #s....if you think this isn't possible...then keep you head in the sand....stay ignorant. the fact that they won't even bother to go through the process is what's contributing to the large deficit of your economy. bottom line is they don't help...they leech off.

It's disgusting that you try to hide behind elaborate typing and ad hominem attacks instead of trying to approach these real-world problems with actual thought.
Can't answer the question can you?

Deflection and evasion is the best you've got and it's the ONLY thing you'll get debating against me.

I would say nice try but it wasn't even that...

Or is it because an open window and easy access to money simply tempted people who normally wouldn't break into a car to take it?

This highlighted section is what I have been arguing all along. It is the ONLY argument I have made.

A wall and protecting our border is necessary to decrease the amount of illegals that come into our country in the same way that a rolled up window and locked car door decreases people from breaking into your car.

THANK YOU for finally agreeing with me... at long last.

Are you really this dense?

No, but apparently you are. It took all of your side-steps, evasions, and dodges to get you to FINALLY admit that you agree with me.

Why don't they just build the wall with Legos?

Seriously.

Walls don't stop anything, there's so many other ways around walls: planes, boats, tunnels, catapults, dragons etc etc

So if you're going to make a pointless wall, build it with Legos!

If we build it with Legos everyone will at least be happy and have fun and it will boost the US economy as many people will be employed to build the Legos

"Keeping an honest man honest" does not refer to locking myself (or anyone) in the house.

You seem to be genuinely confused.
"Keeping an honest man honest" does not refer to locking myself (or anyone) in the house.

You seem to be genuinely confused.
It's an unrelated off-topic answer to a very straight forward direct question.

But hey, that is what liberals do. Dodge and evade the truth, ignore facts, and never admit to being wrong.

You have served your purpose. I think I'm finished with you.

Nope...systems can easily get manipulated....fake ids social #s....if you think this isn't possible...then keep you head in the sand....stay ignorant. the fact that they won't even bother to go through the process is what's contributing to the large deficit of your economy. bottom line is they don't help...they leech off.

"Fake ids, fake ss#'s" - so this means they are having payroll taxes deducted from their checks, and furthermore cannot file a tax return, or collect social security, which they are paying into by the way. That's not "leeching", that's contributing, and at a ratio higher than you are.

pro: it makes trump supporters look stupid
con: it's stupid

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...rier-around-eiffel-tower-to-counter-terrorism

Paris Builds Barrier Around Eiffel Tower to Limit Terrorism

bloomberg-paris-builds-barrier-around-n-eiffel-tower-to-limit-20652277.png

Maybe the the US needs an "aesthetic perimeter"?

Last edited:
This highlighted section is what I have been arguing all along. It is the ONLY argument I have made.

A wall and protecting our border is necessary to decrease the amount of illegals that come into our country in the same way that a rolled up window and locked car door decreases people from breaking into your car.

THANK YOU for finally agreeing with me... at long last.

No, but apparently you are. It took all of your side-steps, evasions, and dodges to get you to FINALLY admit that you agree with me.

I never debated this point, tootsie, so go blow down some other straw house.

And attempting to equate being tempted by valuable goods sitting 10ft away from you, to a life threatening trek across the desert, are hardly the same thing.

Can't answer the question can you?

Deflection and evasion is the best you've got and it's the ONLY thing you'll get debating against me.

I would say nice try but it wasn't even that...

Deflection upon deflection from you, like Machida got ahold of a keyboard.

Pretending you have intelligent points and the RUNNING from anyone coming at you with facts.

Disgusting.

Damn xenophobe Obama.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-g...ow-the-us-wants-to-keep-the-islamic-state-out

The Great Wall of Jordan: How the US Wants to Keep the Islamic State Out

"...The Obama administration is spending close to a half a billion dollars to build a sophisticated electronic fence along Jordan's northern and eastern borders, a wall which US strategic planners hope will stem the flow of refugees and also wall off the increasingly important American base from the disintegration of Syria and Iraq..."

3f91c8aa89dec7792e8b5cf4c14d3523--build-a-wall-on-the-border.jpg

Deflection upon deflection from you, like Machida got ahold of a keyboard.

Pretending you have intelligent points and the RUNNING from anyone coming at you with facts.

Disgusting.
Heard you were talking shit about machida
<puh-lease75>

"Fake ids, fake ss#'s" - so this means they are having payroll taxes deducted from their checks, and furthermore cannot file a tax return, or collect social security, which they are paying into by the way. That's not "leeching", that's contributing, and at a ratio higher than you are.
Lol you really think illegals help? maybe the gov't should start handing out immigration papers asap....is that what you're trying to insinuate here?

Back