Pros and Cons of building a wall

Pros:
It would look glorious, with star-spangled banners waving in the wind every 100 meters.

Cons:
It would be way less cost-effective than to increase funding for the border patrols to get them drones with IR cameras as well as increased internal controls to root out the illegals skulking about in the shadows.

Thats pretty impressive and explosive Arnold. You think if he was 20 years younger he could be HW champ if he trained as hard as he did in bodybuilding? or at least be top 3 hw?

Yea I think if the timing was right he'd do well in MMA. He's an incredibly hard working narcisist with good genetics. With his focus he would have owned.

Yea I think if the timing was right he'd do well in MMA. He's an incredibly hard working narcisist with good genetics. With his focus he would have owned.

I never understood how a narcisist could be so interested in ugly woman. Did you see the maid he slept with? women is nasty.

I never understood how a narcisist could be so interested in ugly woman. Did you see the maid he slept with? women is nasty.

If he cheated with anyone else he would have been outed. The maid had a reason to keep it quite.

Not just those whose actual status is illegal, but if you take their kids, who are technically legal, yeah, it probably is almost 10%. Hispanics are like 40% of Texas and like 45% of California. Just California and Texas account for almost 20% of the US population, so I don't know why this sounds so crazy to you.

This isn't about legal status with you, I guess.

Oh, so there are enough legal immigrants to change a whole state's demo within a decade? Are you fucking kidding me? Your last post said it was under 10%.

Pro's : none.

Con's : way, way too expensive, will not work as effective as regular high razor wire fence that is patrolled, they will hop on planes and never leave, or go around it like the mongols did to china, under it like they did for decades already lol. Further separates your people from its people, ALA Germany. Laughing stock of the world with Trump at the helm providing lip service like lewinsky on the camera to you.

And you sound like a nerd who would advise people to not build any windows or doors on their house because the cost is too much.

Yeah... only a true idiot nerd would make such an ignorant statement.

The benefit of building a wall does justify it's cost. We as a country to need to protect and secure our borders.

It is as simple as that and nothing you state can ever overcome that simple fact.

Nearly 1 MILLION illegals crossed the border last year alone, more than even *I* suspected.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/nearly-1-million-illegal-aliens-crossed-border-in-2016/

We as a country need to secure our borders with a wall. Currently illegals are finding ways around "barbed wire fence" and our guards are not doing a good enough job due to Obama and "liberals"

If there are better alternatives to stopping thieves and robbers at night, do you still not lock your doors and windows?

Of course there are other alternatives but we still need a WALL. We still need to secure our borders. You will never defeat that simple glaring fact.

OK so you're retarded. Nvm

I think it's pretty obvious that this is one of those discussions that isn't about what it's represented as being about. No one really believes that there's a fiscal or economic motive for restricting immigration or is such an extreme stickler for legality. And @nostradumbass isn't intelligent enough to even be subtle about it.

I hate to rain on your parade, but I already posted the reason...
An idiotic reason by an idiotic person. You really are not able to answer my simple question, are you?

You have essentially backed yourself into a corner and NOW instead of answering and admitting that "Yes, I lock more doors and windows at night to keep thieves out"...

...you have gone out too left field and now can't even tell me why you lock your doors at night.

Again, what a moron you are.

I done believe those figures.

If true then provide a non biased source.

I am also not a liberal. "It amazes me that whenever you disagree about the wall you must be a liberal! The logic!"

That is a non-biased source but feel free to quote Politico or any other source that disagrees with those numbers. You won't be able to find one that does.

And further, do the numbers even matter?

If just 100,000 illegals cross the border every year then we as a country have an obligation TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

This guy puts more energy into writing like snake oil ad copy than he does into thinking.
Can you answer the very simple question that your "buddy" and "friend" is unable to answer?

Why do you lock your doors and windows at night if not to keep thieves and would-be robbers out?

Your friend "helltoupee" claims he locks doors to keep HIMSELF in the house. Yes, that was actually his moronic answer.

Can YOU answer the basic question?

It seems Helltoupee "likes" idiotic answers like yours instead of common sense and actual critical thinking.

That's the best you got, some bullshit bluff and bluster?<27>

Walk on home boy.
Again you do not recognize analogies when you see one, you cannot separate facts from fiction, and you obviously watch WAY too much WWE Wrestling to be educated in the first place.

Again, GO BACK TO SCHOOL. We talk about what you learned.

Can you answer the very simple question that your "buddy" and "friend" is unable to answer?

Why do you lock your doors and windows at night if not to keep thieves and would-be robbers out?

Your friend "helltoupee" claims he locks doors to keep HIMSELF in the house. Yes, that was actually his moronic answer.

It seems Helltoupee "likes" idiotic answers like yours instead of common sense and actual critical thinking.

It's disgusting that you try to hide behind elaborate typing and ad hominem attacks instead of trying to approach these real-world problems with actual thought.

An idiotic reason by an idiotic person. You really are not able to answer my simple question, are you?

You have essentially backed yourself into a corner and NOW instead of answering and admitting that "Yes, I lock more doors and windows at night to keep thieves out"...

...you have gone out too left field and now can't even tell me why you lock your doors at night.

Again, what a moron you are.

Are you really this dense?

Go ahead and park your car at the shopping mall, leave the windows down, and place a crisp $100 bill on the front seat. Tell me how many times you come back to find your $100 bill missing.

Now roll up the windows, lock the doors, and leave the same c-note on your seat. Do you think it will be taken more, or less, times? If less, is it because the same number of thieves who took the $100 in the open window scenario are just baffled as to how to get in the car? Or is it because an open window and easy access to money simply tempted people who normally wouldn't break into a car to take it?

This is what "locking your front door at night keeps an honest man honest" means.

"Keeping an honest man honest" does not refer to locking myself (or anyone) in the house.

You seem to be genuinely confused.

Again you do not recognize analogies when you see one, you cannot separate facts from fiction, and you obviously watch WAY too much WWE Wrestling to be educated in the first place.

Again, GO BACK TO SCHOOL. We talk about what you learned.

My god you are a dweeb!<{clintugh}>

Back