Proof Peds don't make you a fighter- All you Anderson and JJ haters

I assume TS is just joking...

Anabolic Steroids changes everything, a descent fighter would become a monster.

A. Silva doesnt beat Weidman without steroids etc
Jones doesnt beat Gustafsson without steroids etc

wait, TS is onto something.. if PEDs worked, everyone would be holding that belt

<VinceShock>

I assume TS is just joking...

Anabolic Steroids changes everything, a descent fighter would become a monster.

A. Silva doesnt beat Weidman without steroids etc
Jones doesnt beat Gustafsson without steroids etc
My buddy, whose juiced to the gills, koed two somalians with one massive right hook. Four of them tried to start shit with him.

PEDs don't help performance? Are you fucking retarded TS?

Bob made a lot of money not really trying or taking dives. He could have been a beast if had put the effort forth and wasnt down for the $

Of course peds don’t you numbskull.

What they donis support and improve the skills you already have. As well give unnatural mental and paychological confidence.

Yeah let's use a guy known for throwing fights for at least 10 years.... you've gotta be shitting me

Bitch, is that why Sapp KTFO'd Ernesto Hoost, the low kick OG, not once but TWICE?
Also look at Vitor fighting on the juice vs off...
Stfu you Jones cumguzzler
You scream estrogen

Bitch, is that why Sapp KTFO'd Ernesto Hoost, the low kick OG, not once but TWICE?
Also look at Vitor fighting on the juice vs off...
Stfu you Jones cumguzzler
Hoost was totally clean lmao
Also Ortega "Testosterone-City" has been looking even better since he popped

All i know is ubereem wasnt on roids. What substance did he pop for?

IF a man gets on a quality cycle its frightening the difference in strength. For example a friend of mine used to press around 275(I know all the 275 jokes but I am not kidding) ON cycle he was pressing over 400 lbs. How does this translate you ask? Well if you ask that you have never been in a fight. Not to mention the aggressiveness/speed increases and the ability to take a shot. Its one of those things unless you have seen the difference up close and personal you should withhold judgement.

TS using Bob Sapp as an argument that PEDs doesn’t work.
918EDE67-0472-4E4D-9561-7AA98ABCBD59.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back