Proof Peds don't make you a fighter- All you Anderson and JJ haters

Im against peds ... but i've always said... peds cant kick or punch for u ... cant fighr for u... or suddenly teach u movements... or defenses.. or high kicks... its utopic!
Perspective is the word... the TRT thing .. rampage was doing... dan henderson was doing .. chael sonnen was doing... and others... no problem... cuz they were losing ... Vitor started to head kick some people... TRT needed to be banned...
And many others like that...
Circustancial..

Im against peds ... but i've always said... peds cant kick or punch for u ... cant fight for u... or suddenly teach u movements... or defenses.. or high kicks... its utopic!
Perspective is the word... the TRT thing .. rampage was doing... dan henderson was doing .. chael sonnen was doing... and others... no problem... cuz they were losing ... Vitor started to head kick some people... TRT needed to be banned...
Circustancial..

The ultimate tough guy here. An insecure chump who gets aggressive on an internet discussion forum. Keep jacking off to delusional fantasies, Nancy boy.

I see that after I completely embarrassed you regarding Jon Jones and his steroid abuse, you have become slightly obsessed with yours truly and can speak only abouyt me.

Woul you like to open another thread, dedicated to me entirely?

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Boasting about the PED usage on twitter does not help either.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without the PEDs to the point he was willing to risk his MMA career for the PEDs.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

Im against peds ... but i've always said... peds cant kick or punch for u ... cant fight for u... or suddenly teach u movements... or defenses.. or high kicks... its utopic!
Circustancial..

do you........have to.......write like......that?.....?....

Cyborg, Yoel, and Ortega all got better after PEDs :eek:
Look at numbers. It's not statistically significant if that 100 percent is based on a single fight.

Overall these pooled results at the end are significant though. But even there you can argue that they didn't account for aging / damage taken over career.

Link science , what study says increasing androgenic activity makes you a superior human in combat?
Yeah make it so specific that there probably aren't any studies.

All he needs is a paper that proofs PEDs prove athletic ability or are you arguing that athletic ability doesn't play a role in fighting?

Circustancial..
Are you retarded? PEDs can't make you kick or punch, they can make someone who can already kick and punch harder / faster though. That's the fucking point. It's called PERFORMANCE ENHANCING. It gives you that extra tiny edge over your opponent. In top sport every few percents extra matter a lot.

here is the science as you can see FACTS brother
2.-Doping-In-MMA-Fighter-Records-Before-After-Ban.png

I bet most wont read ..

Are these accurate ? I mean Belfort went on an absolute tear after his test failure in PRIDE.

Back