Proof Conor can land on Floyd

How about the unedited version where Conor gets completely controlled by a simple jab and whiffs at air a majority of the time?

"Unedited"

Is much shorter. LMAO

This is gonna be so embarrassing for these kids smh

"Unedited"

Is much shorter. LMAO
LOL, yep, so salty was Chris, could only find 2 minutes that looked dominant for him. Heehee too funny. He was also making all kinds of excuses about it, saying he had been on long flights recently and what not. So salty.

How about the unedited version where Conor gets completely controlled by a simple jab and whiffs at air a majority of the time?

Ah... The difference between what happens and what Conor releases on Mac Life.

This guy is boxing in a karate stance looking to counter and completely wiffing and hitting air with that left. Haha

This is gonna be so embarrassing for these kids smh
Look, nobody is saying Floyd can't win on points against Conor. We are just saying that if he goes to to toe in the pocket, and dares to challenge Conor's dominance, he can and will eat Conor's straight counter left.

Look, nobody is saying Floyd can't win on points against Conor. We are just saying that if he goes to to toe in the pocket, and dares to challenge Conor's dominance, he can and will eat Conor's straight counter left.
Come on. KO artist Ricky Hatton went toe to toe with Mayweather in the pocket and got knocked silly.

Conor is throwing this fight for $$$$. He doesn't even think he can win. He just wants to get paid. Nothing wrong he's just gotta trick the everyone into think he can win first.

Ah... The difference between what happens and what Conor releases on Mac Life.

This guy is boxing in a karate stance looking to counter and completely wiffing and hitting air with that left. Haha
Conor is a great MMA striker but there's nothing that's gonna make up the skill gap from a lifetime of boxing. You can't edit an actual boxing match.

This is like expecting Roger Federer to beat the greatest ping pong player in the world.

Come on. KO artist Ricky Hatton went toe to toe with Mayweather in the pocket and got knocked silly.

Conor is throwing this fight for $$$$. He doesn't even think he can win. He just wants to get paid. Nothing wrong he's just gotta trick the everyone into think he can win first.
Yep, and Floyd retired the first time after that fight. And when he returned two years later, he was getting majority draws and didn't even make weight. Skills diminish with time.

These Conor fans are all of a sudden boxing experts.

Feed Conor to Errol Spence.

Actually, I thought Chris was getting upset sometimes and throwing hard. .

Well you thought wrong. Chris is barely trying in that clip. Do you really think Conor would kick Chris' head off if Chris just wanted to test his skills in kickboxing?

Floyd is the greatest defensive boxer, but his later fights he started getting tagged and after his first retirement he was getting hit a lot, and almost lost a couple majority decisions. So can a 41 year old Floyd, 3 years removed from his last fight, be any better than Chris here? And if not, then we should be able to see Floyd eating some of Conors straight lefts, just like in the video.
If you dont think floyd is better then chris here you simply lose all credibility of having any fight knowledge

Yep, and Floyd retired the first time after that fight. And when he returned two years later, he was getting majority draws and didn't even make weight. Skills diminish with time.
Are you using FightFinder? He returned and beat the shit outta Marquez. The only close fight he had was Maidana 1. You really think the Canelo fight should have been a draw?

Are you using FightFinder? He returned and beat the shit outta Marquez. The only close fight he had was Maidana 1. You really think the Canelo fight should have been a draw?
No, I think he dominated Canelo. But I do think he lost a step after his first retirement. After his second retirement, it is only logical to think he lost another.

You are also assuming that Chris is performing at his peak. No reason whatsoever to assume that given that he is in with a non-boxer. And comparing Chris to Floyd in the first place is like comparing a regional Chess champ to Bobby Fischer
Even
He was better than Chris. At 41, who knows.
i feel like 99% of the world still knows at this point he is still better then chris. I see what you are saying for sure, and to think conor cant land a single punch is a little extreme as well. But you're stretching here big time

There are so many variables here. Maybe Floyd is not going to take the training seriously or Conor gets in his head.

Even

i feel like 99% of the world still knows at this point he is still better then chris. I see what you are saying for sure, and to think conor cant land a single punch is a little extreme as well. But you're stretching here big time
One of the reasons I suspect he lost a step since 2015 is because I saw a lot of people starting to notice a difference in his speech, and that is a red flag.

Back