Prime Fedor vs Roided out Jon Jones, who wins?

Fedor via not being shit-scared to fight people @ HW.

Fedor. Jones is not half the man Fedor was then. Fedor would destroy Jon Jones.

Fedor via not being shit-scared to fight people @ HW.
Yeah Fedor has fought tons of guys with a Significant reach advantage and that's usually what gets a lot of Jon Jones opponents, he doesn't let them rush in but idk if that'd work on fedor

In the octagon? Jon Jones , he would land vicious elbows on the ground.

Lol Prime Jones x Prime Fedor would look like the Shogun fight except Fedor wouldn’t tap to strikes, he’d take his beating until the ref intervened.

Lol Prime Jones x Prime Fedor would look like the Shogun fight except Fedor wouldn’t tap to strikes, he’d take his beating until the ref intervened.
There is a reason Shogun and giant Jones avoid the big boys.

Also Shogun and Fedor are very different fighters. I suggest you actually watch their fights.

Idk, Fedor is one tough motherfucker, if he can take a suplex on his head like it's nothing, I think he can take some elbows from Jon

I'd favor Jones but would not be surprised if Fedor surprised him with something.

Vitor was very very close to pulling off that armbar...

Fedor. He was just so fast with everything, power in both hands, and a crazy good grappler. If Jones managed to get him down, he'd probably get armbarred or swept pretty quickly. Vitor almost broke his arm and I think Fedor taps Vitor fairly easily. The notion that Jones could rag doll a guy like Fedor is laughable too. He didn't get pushed around by a 240 pound shredded up prime Cro Cop. I don't think Jones would be overwhelming him physically at all.

You think Jones could best prime Fedor?

Maybe slightly... I dunno maybe not now that I think about it more haha... Prime Fedor was a beast. Hard to bet against Jon as he is basically undefeated tho.

Ehhh... I think I may change my mind. You got me TS. Heart says Fedor.

Roided Jones vs Roided Fedor .... Jones by elbows assuming it happens under modern mma rules

Prime Fedor got tossed on his head by Randleman and his world rocked by Fujita ..... I love me some Fedor , but Jones would win handidly imo

Prime Fedor out works Jon surprisingly easy imo. Knock out, submission or ground n pound. I see prime Fedor being stronger, hitting harder, being more durable, and maybe even faster.

The only thing I give Jon is reach and creativity. Oh and eye pokes but I doubt that would be enough.

There is a reason Jones cuts to lhw. Look how quick Frank Mir ripped him to the floor when they were play fighting. You never know, Jon is tough but prime Fedor seemed possessed.

Back