Prime Fedor vs Roided out Jon Jones, who wins?

Fedor is susceptible to a heavy handed KO these days. Jon isn't that guy. And back in his prime even Cro Cop couldn't stop him.

I got Fedor but it's a war. Jon's chin is about as good as any we've seen and so was Fedor's. I think Fedor at HW in his prime has the cardio and size to go into the deep waters with Jon. I also think Jon's chin has been tested but not like it would by a HW. Fedor is able to take him to the ground and control him better than DC could at LHW.

Once on the ground Jon would be in a position he never has faced: one of the most elite GNPers in the game with the size to hold him down and put on a mauling. Jon survives to a decision but loses.

Note: I am biased because I don't like Jon's unashamed and unapologetic cheating.

Fedor is susceptible to a heavy handed KO these days. Jon isn't that guy. And back in his prime even Cro Cop couldn't stop him.

I got Fedor but it's a war. Jon's chin is about as good as any we've seen and so was Fedor's. I think Fedor at HW in his prime has the cardio and size to go into the deep waters with Jon. I also think Jon's chin has been tested but not like it would by a HW. Fedor is able to take him to the ground and control him better than DC could at LHW.

Once on the ground Jon would be in a position he never has faced: one of the most elite GNPers in the game with the size to hold him down and put on a mauling. Jon survives to a decision but loses.

Note: I am biased because I don't like Jon's unashamed and unapologetic cheating.
Well said

Sadly, Jones via TKO ground and pound. Jones doesn't have gaping holes in his submission defense like Coleman and The Monster so there will be no armbar to save Fedor when he's pinned underneath. Heart wants to say Fedor but anyone over Jones seems silly

I'd favor Jones but would not be surprised if Fedor surprised him with something.

Vitor was very very close to pulling off that armbar...
True, but it was a surprise from Vitor because he rarely showed his bjj, Everybody knows Fedor is dangerous off of his back with armbars and kimuras

It's interesting that you think Fedor would be able to get Jones down and keep him there, but didn't bring up the likelyhood of Jones getting the takedown.

This is why people hate Fedor fanboys. I've seen Fedor lose to people JJ would destroy. Hell prime Fedor was held down by Arona who Shogun beat the shit out of and Jones would murder stop with the JJ avoid HW because they are the big boys, he'd outwork JJ really? When has JJ ever been tired in a fight get out of here with that shit. All Fedor has over JJ is that massive overhand right. I really like Fedor he's a great fighter, but don't make him into a god. He's a very good fighter but JJ would beat him easily. DC would beat him easily, other then those two fighters a prime Fedor might beat anyone but lets stop with the bs.

Lol Prime Jones x Prime Fedor would look like the Shogun fight except Fedor wouldn’t tap to strikes, he’d take his beating until the ref intervened.

Fedor is a GOAT.

GOATs don't tap to strikes.

This is why people hate Fedor fanboys. I've seen Fedor lose to people JJ would destroy. Hell prime Fedor was held down by Arona who Shogun beat the shit out of and Jones would murder stop with the JJ avoid HW because they are the big boys, he'd outwork JJ really? When has JJ ever been tired in a fight get out of here with that shit. All Fedor has over JJ is that massive overhand right. I really like Fedor he's a great fighter, but don't make him into a god. He's a very good fighter but JJ would beat him easily. DC would beat him easily, other then those two fighters a prime Fedor might beat anyone but lets stop with the bs.
tenor.gif

Back