Prime Anderson vs Prime Mirko, catchweight 215 bout: Who shoots first?

CC via UD because Anderson Silva doesn't take risks.

Prime Anderson destroys him easily. Prime Cro Cop was destroyed by Kevin Randleman. Pride Cro Cop is a myth manufactured by favorable matchups.

You think Anderson is going to fake a double and get Cro Cop to put both hands down and land a big overhand? Can't say I have ever seen Anderson do that.

1) Yes, in Pride, where the fights were often fixed and the stars were fed a steady diet of cans. 2) Yes, Anderson lost to two cans before he went into his prime. Correct. 3) When I started watching is irrelevant, but no, it certainly wasn't 195. What matters is how much I've watched. 4) Josh Barnett is a stylistic nightmare for Anderson, so probably not. Then again, he did manage to hang in there for all three rounds against a much better fighter in Daniel Cormier. But a hearty 'lol' at the thought of Alexander E. giving prime Anderson problems. 5) You're mad right now.
Barnett cs DC was FIVE rounds, not 3. Go home, again you have no idea what you're talking about

i swear i read PAMELA ANDERSON vs Prime mirko

Barnett cs DC was FIVE rounds, not 3. Go home, again you have no idea what you're talking about

I didn't say Barnett vs Cormier was three rounds. I was talking about Anderson. You would've gotten that had you read and understood the point I was making.

I think Silva would try to take it to the ground first, partially because he knows himself to be better there for sure. In his prime, I'd say Cro Cop is just too big and powerful for Silva. Although I can't count out Silva landing that one good punch.

You think Anderson is going to fake a double and get Cro Cop to put both hands down and land a big overhand? Can't say I have ever seen Anderson do that.

Cro Cop's hands were up and Randleman didn't fake a takedown during the KO sequence.

^You can quite clearly see the hands up. Moments before the KO, his left leg twitches, like he was preparing to throw a high kick.

Last edited:
Anderson wouldn't have taken the fight.. He would get killed.

Dumb thread

They had other plans for both.That fight was't interesting for yakuza pride

Be cause the k1 heavyweight contender would shoot on a middleweight who has "great striking for mma". You guys are retarded

Cro Cop's hands were up and Randleman didn't fake a takedown during the KO sequence.

^You can quite clearly see the hands up. Moments before the KO, his left leg twitches, like he was preparing to throw a high kick.

It does look like he's about to throw a kick then he hesitates when he sees Randleman level change and his hands go down.

"Yes, Anderson lost to two cans before he went into his prime"

No Anderson Silvas was in his prime when he lost in Pride.

He was on 8 win streak.

And he was 29 years old.

You cannot say a fighter was not in his prime because he lost a few games.

Anderson Silva lost again to Yushin Okami soon after he joined UFC which is like 2 fights later.

Back