priest cures people w/headkicks, wrestles shirtless male angels in bathrooms

Wasn't there a KIDS IN THE HALL sketch where a guy woke up to the Head-Giving Fairy, who went door-to-door fellating sleeping men. (After some convincing, and presumably a good come, the guy would go to sleep and the Fairy would hie out the window, and then remove his fake wings thus revealing he's just an ordinary man named @JosephDredd.)
This is honestly a 10/10 post.

He's bat shit crazy but not near as crazy as anyone that believes his shit.

Let him in so you can ID the really stupid people and people should be free to be stupid.

only impressive if he does standing head kicks. anyone can just soccer kick someone laying on the ground.

kimocross.jpg

was expecting kimo

lol, he's Canadian. Perfect.

Wonder if he trained with GSP at TriStar?

par for the course... is normal

lol what? It reminds me of this guy that came to the church, I went to growing up. He was a failed pastor(his church closed), so he brought his family. and remaining "loyal" congration to ours. They all acted like he was a prophet, and he claimed he would fight and wrestle demons on the reg. Anyway, in the end he tried to tried to cause a split/rebellion to get leadership of the church, and was asked to leave. I have no doubt that, he's out there somewhere, going 5 rounds every night against demons, with a pace that would make Sea Level Cain jealous.

He is not the only one who has engaged in paranormal combat.

Bas Rutten had to fight a ghost 24 times!!!!

(timestamped).

Hahahahaha that guy must’ve had fun kicking those delusional idiots. I bet he’d always score during penalties in soccer by now.

Wasn't there a KIDS IN THE HALL sketch where a guy woke up to the Head-Giving Fairy, who went door-to-door fellating sleeping men. (After some convincing, and presumably a good come, the guy would go to sleep and the Fairy would hie out the window, and then remove his fake wings thus revealing he's just an ordinary man named @JosephDredd.)

<{danawhoah}>

I can't believe you guys are hating on someone who had just discovered the cure for cancer. We should be celebrating!

<{1-69}>

lol what? It reminds me of this guy that came to the church, I went to growing up. He was a failed pastor(his church closed), so he brought his family. and remaining "loyal" congration to ours. They all acted like he was a prophet, and he claimed he would fight and wrestle demons on the reg. Anyway, in the end he tried to tried to cause a split/rebellion to get leadership of the church, and was asked to leave. I have no doubt that, he's out there somewhere, going 5 rounds every night against demons, with a pace that would make Sea Level Cain jealous.

He's a member of sherdog. That 200+ street fight record he boasts about is mostly against demons. @faustian

You sure he wasn't Paulo Filho?

Threads like this just depress me.............................. because I am really pissed I didn't think of one of these scams first

Back