priest cures people w/headkicks, wrestles shirtless male angels in bathrooms

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So this guy who cures cancer patients by kicking them in the head...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reacher-cures-cancer-kicking-people-face.html

MP calls for ban on tattooed preacher who 'cures' cancer by kicking people in the face

Tattooed preacher Todd Bentley, who as a 15-year-old was convicted of a sex attack on a boy aged seven, claims God uses him as an instrument to heal the sick, and is urging the frail to attend his shows.

The former drug user, who is Canadian but based in the United States, even laughs about his ‘healing’ techniques. In one show he treated a man claiming to be suffering from colon cancer by planting his knee hard into the victim’s stomach. The man fell to the floor in agony.

On another occasion, a man was pushed over so forcefully that he lost a tooth.

Burly Mr Bentley, 36, said in one YouTube clip: ‘And I’m thinking why is the power of God not moving? And He said, “Because you haven’t kicked that woman in the face.”

‘And there is this older lady worshipping right in front of the platform and the Holy Spirit spoke to me. The gift of faith comes on me. He said, “Kick her in the face with your biker boot.” I inched closer and I went bam! And just as my boot made contact with her nose, she fell under the power of God.’

... gave an interview where he described how he's visited by shirtless men who are angels.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/...tel-room-another-wrestled-him-at-home-225948/

Evangelist Todd Bentley Claims Shirtless 'Financial Angel' Visited Him in Hotel Room, Another Wrestled Him at Home

Fresh Fire USA founder and healing evangelist Todd Bentley claimed during a "Supernatural Debt Forgiveness Jubilee Service" Sunday that he has had live encounters with angels during his ministry similar to those experienced by biblical figures, including a visit from a shirtless "financial angel" in a dingy hotel room and another in his home where the angel wrestled him in his bed.

"It (angel) appeared to me as a person. A man. So I'm not having a dream. It's not a trance. I'm wide awake. I'm in my bathroom. And I've never had an angelic encounter where it's like in this world. A messenger from Heaven," Bentley said in the service of his first encounter with an angel which he said happened in Albany, Oregon, around 2004 or 2005.

He explained that at the time he was an evangelist based in Canada and was invited by a group of churches in Oregon to minister due to his reputation as a "miracle healing guy."

During his American tour late one night inside the "dingy" and seedy hotel room where his hosts had booked him, Bentley said he encountered the "financial angel."

"I'm in my hotel and in my bathroom and it's the middle of the night. And I open my hotel room and turn the light on, and there's a man in there, in my bathroom. And I looked at this man, he didn't have his shirt on, so I thought he must've got into the wrong hotel room. First thought. You know 'you're in the wrong room bro.' ... And then realized he was wearing funny like, white yoga pants, like really tight, white ballet-type pants and like Aladdin golden slippers. And I looked down at him and thought 'wow, this isn't a man. This is an angel,'" Bentley recounted.

Full articles at the links. Well worth the read.

Wasn't there a KIDS IN THE HALL sketch where a guy woke up to the Head-Giving Fairy, who went door-to-door fellating sleeping men. (After some convincing, and presumably a good come, the guy would go to sleep and the Fairy would hie out the window, and then remove his fake wings thus revealing he's just an ordinary man named @JosephDredd.)

tumblr_inline_nwe9422NUV1txce4a_500.gif

Reading your thread titles must be what it was like to watch Michelangelo unveil a masterpiece

Only Chuck Norris cures cancer with head kicks. This guy is just a big, fat phony!

So a shirtless, male, angel "wrestled" him in bed?

i'm not religious anyway, but once you start adding like snakehandling or curing people through touch, etc.......

you've jumped the shark in a realm that's literally based on fantastical supernatural elements....

Which is pretty hard to do tbh. You almost have to respect the balls on these weirdos

Damn I was hoping for a fat guy drop kicking people and DDT’ing old ladies.

This stuff works. One time I was fighting this guy who was bigger than me in a church parking lot and he knocked me out and when I woke up I forgot what we were even fighting about.

Praise Jesus.

Back