Press: Conor McGregor uses homophobic slur in conversation with teammate at UFC Gdansk

I would have thought that for a group of “men” that suck another man off online everyday that Conor fans would be more sensitive to that word.

Social Justice will prevail!!!

SJW.JPG

Conor McGregor uses homophobic slur in conversation with teammate at UFC Gdansk

UFC lightweight champ Conor McGregor could be in hot water.

Ul3BJxv.gif

Who gives a fuck? Other than SJW's of course, who are professional victims.

If this offends you, you're a fucking :eek::eek::eek:erino.

Here's the thing.. should people be outraged that an adult male used a swear word amongst his friends? no. But a lot of people feigned outrage when Werdum said it to Tony, so stop having double standards based on whether or not you like the fighter doing the thing.

smh 22 pages, I cant believe this many people still give a fuck. SAD.

Anyone who is offended by words someone used while having a private conversation with someone else that has nothing to do with them - should kill themselves.

Just get it over with already snowflakes. If you are that easily bothered this world is going to bend you over and break you in half.

Save yourself the pain and the aggravation and get it over with. More importantly save the rest of us from having to listen to your whiney bullshit.

Has anyone else noticed that Conor’s media hype man Ariel Helwani hasn’t commented?

No criticism of Conor.

Hmmm.

Why could that be?

I guess being a posturing SJW has limits when the $$$ is at stake.

What a weasel.

Has anyone else noticed that Conor’s media hype man Ariel Helwani hasn’t commented?

No criticism of Conor.

Hmmm.

Why could that be?

What a weasel.

I didn't think about Ariel, but Luke Thomas is really taking this as if it was personal.

Not a big deal - used all the time.

However, fans and his adoring media will find away to make it so he looks good - ie. stuff like quitting your job to go on welfare somehow becomes noble. Getting your ass kicked by floyd is a "moral victory" etc...

Tough times for Mcnuthugger indeed.

Now he has to come out with a public apology and declare his love for fudge packers or hes gonna be crucified! HAHA what a dork!

pretty much this.

Also TS says hate speech is decided on by opinion, which is incorrect. legal Definition of hate speech; speech that is intended to insult, offend, or intimidate a person because of some trait (as race, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability). So everything you're saying is based on a falsehood, meaning everything you're saying is incorrect from the foundations up.

Was McGregor's use of the word "hate speech"? I very much doubt it. It's certainly distasteful and ignorant, though. Just because you "have the right to saw what I want" (that's not what the first amendment is for, but whatever) doesn't mean you need to. Compassion, bro.

Angry rednecks today love to hide behind the first amendment, as though it in any way was intended to protect the right to personally attack people with vulgar language.

So you're saying that you can't call someone a piece of wood?

You can call someone anything you want, it's just not very professional to do it while you're being filmed.

No criticism of Conor.

Hmmm.

Why could that be?

What a weasel.

Ariel kept chewing conors nuts even after conor was calling siver a nazi. 100% in it for the money. Noone in mma dares criticise conor, its really sad

Back