President Trump watched UFC 231

Some day I'm going to wake up and realise Trump as President was all a crazy dream and I'm going to be so dissapointed when that day comes haha.

I'd take him over Theresa May or Jeremy Corbyn, what a clip.

Trump doesn't drink beer (or any alcohol), drinks tons of diet coke, is a fatass, has a mushroom dick and got out of military service for "bone spurs". The dude's a bonafide total fucking pussy.
a00.jpg

you know the flag itself is a symbol to allow citizens to burn the flag you fuck idiot? Its called freedom of speech you fucking commie something Trump impedes by trying to silence and attack journalist. Maybe you don't know anything because your grandparents who fought in WW2 would abort you when they heard you dick an orange oompa loompa who is best bodies with a russian president who is responsible for the deaths of many american lifes including patriots who fought and died for this country you traitor.

The prez before him murdered american citizens gave the russian prez uranium to make nuclear bombs to kill american patriots with.

You Americans are lucky to have a President like that. Trump is awesome. A president that listens to Taylor Swift..

The prez before him murdered american citizens gave the russian prez uranium to make nuclear bombs to kill american patriots with.

Whereas you and Trump just murder the English language and live is a fantasy world.

Damn if Trump knows how to do a rare naked choke he is more dangerous than most of the American population.

Whereas you and Trump just murder the English language and live is a fantasy world.

I've made a shit ton of money since Trump took office. He may be a buffoon but the money has been excellent.

4 million jobs created since the beginning of the presidency, GDP growth last quarter at 3.5%, unemployment at a 50 year low..

<TheDonald>

That's big of him to congratulate Max. Historically, he hasn't really been too fond of Hawaii or it's residents.

Back