President Trump watched UFC 231

Unbelievably awesome that he brought home the remains of some of our soilders who died on the Korean peninsula. Cool that he is an MMA fan.

Having a hard time picturing Trump telling Dana how he can't stop thinking about the Milwaukee card.

He probably also can't stop thinking about being impeached and going to jail.
Yeah! I remember when Trump got impeached! I mean, they've beentalking about it for well over 2 years now. Anyone remember the hilarious Keith Olbermann videos from his mom's basement? Every episode was about how Trump was abt to be impeached essentially. That definitely happened....definitely

Donald Trump never did anything to me.

because iaqinta is real estate agent and trump was interested will Al lose and in his depression sell all he has.

Trump is a patriot that saved us from becoming Venezuela. Plus commie liberals are crying everyday. Things are great.

Small hands, small mushroom dick, orange shit colored skin, fake president. F the entire trump family.

you know the flag itself is a symbol to allow citizens to burn the flag you fuck idiot? Its called freedom of speech you fucking commie something Trump impedes by trying to silence and attack journalist. Maybe you don't know anything because your grandparents who fought in WW2 would abort you when they heard you dick an orange oompa loompa who is best bodies with a russian president who is responsible for the deaths of many american lifes including patriots who fought and died for this country you traitor.

Damn bruh you really went in there

upload_2018-12-14_23-20-42.gif

he must be a fellow Joanna fan, probably tuned in to see if she could stop the ethnic Russian in Valentina
at least he saw a Mexican getting battered, 1 for 1 i guess

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back