Can Marcelo even defend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derby day.

Last year at this fixture,

Marcus-Rashford-Manchester-United-v-Man-City.jpg
Utd gonna get their shit pushed in imo.

I'm looking forward to seeing Chelsea's youth cup winners for the second year in a row make their mark in the first team.

Heh. I'm currently talking to a Frenchie. I'm open to possibilities.

I haven't heard anything. Maybe just a rest? I didn't see the match actually, was at the pub catching up with a mate and they had Spuds on <Wenger85>how did we play?

I provided an in depth breakdown last night, but for you Frenz Lass, I'm happy to provide another..

Turd.png

Awful game.

We were leggy from Sunday and Leicester parked the bus, so we just passed it about in front of them. Put in a fair few crosses when Giroud was on the bench, put in a lot less when he was on the pitch.

Fuchs could've killed Alexis with a throw in too!!

I provided an in depth breakdown last night, but for you Frenz Lass, I'm happy to provide another..

Turd.png

Awful game.

We were leggy from Sunday and Leicester parked the bus, so we just passed it about in front of them. Put in a fair few crosses when Giroud was on the bench, put in a lot less when he was on the pitch.

Fuchs could've killed Alexis with a throw in too!!
Is normal.

Lol I saw Alexis' simulation and then the whiney instagram he put up later.

Cmon, someone please make the next thread as a tribute to Zlatan...Road to recovery !
Choon for the day ...

Afternoon all

So Sampaoli's definitely taking over the Argentine job...

Sevilla fans are furious. He lied to them saying their was no agreement for days while the Argentine media kept pushing it out and then he admitted there was negotiations and he took the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back