Premiere League Thread v.187: Messi is GOAT, Pep is Bald Edition

Can Marcelo even defend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ySxm422.jpg
internet wife?

Dude, in all seriousness this shit happens all the time. i use to go a lot to VIP places and i end up trying to convince this young chicas out of the game. i have 2 daughters and it kills me seen the shit i have seen.

the money is to good for then so i wasted my time. i even had a fight with a mate for being a cunt to a sexual worker. she told me that he fuk her like she was a dog. that dude was never invited to party with us.

Am still drunk boss is a true story. kid aint nothing to fuk with!

Dude, in all seriousness this shit happens all the time. i use to go a lot to VIP places and i end up trying to convince this young chicas out of the game. i have 2 daughters and it kills me seen the shit i have seen.
No doubt. Have to keep in mind footballers are used to getting what they want from young age (those that get scouted early for the national youth teams), as they get first pro contracts money comes in to the picture and they are 18 year old now, 10 000 a week and in some cases that is low wage. Some of them are bound to be generates.

No doubt. Have to keep in mind footballers are used to getting what they want from young age (those that get scouted early for the national youth teams), as they get first pro contracts money comes in to the picture and they are 18 year old now, 10 000 a week and in some cases that is low wage. Some of them are bound to be generates.
yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back