Premier League Thread 2018/19 v4: "It's Not the First Final He's Lost" Edition

Who wins the supercup, Atletico or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound heavenly. Rub em down first?
Only with kosher salt & cracked black pepper

2.5 hrs in a dutch oven with lid on at 350c in oven. Took lid off & back in for 30mins. Nice & tender but still held onto the bone. Was happy with my first effort.

Only with kosher salt & cracked black pepper

2.5 hrs in a dutch oven with lid on at 350c in oven. Took lid off & back in for 30mins. Nice & tender but still held onto the bone. Was happy with my first effort.

Dutch oven is godly.
Try some paprika and cayenne on the rub next time. The bite will enhance the sauce.

My father in law has slowed down significantly in the last few months. Tremors have spread to his other arm.

He had to get a landscaping firm in to start mowing his lawns last month. Not bad considering he's 86. Heading up to the cabin more often now so the wife can enjoy his twilight years. He cant do any of the outdoor chores he loved doing anymore so ive had to step in & act like his laborer while he's stood there in his work overalls & boots pointing at what i need to do next.

Bought a smartTV for their 66th anniversary. So i can watch footy while im up there LOL. Sorting wifi out this wkend too.

Dutch oven is godly.
Try some paprika and cayenne on the rub next time. The bite will enhance the sauce.
Will do

I'm such a paprika guy. I think half of reason why i love the new Romanian butcher i go to is cuz some of his handmade sausages have paprika in them.

Guy is fn brilliant. Loves his trade. He was upset that he didnt have much sausage variety to offer me at the weekend and told me to call a day ahead next time as he wants me to try out his Cumberland sausage and wants to make a fresh batch for me.

lol love the guy.

@Sexy

Can't quote your post because the other thread is locked, but tbh I couldn't care less about the Bundesliga.
Even the Americans know it's an inferior product to LaLiga or the BPL. Kim Jong Un becoming Secretary-General of the UN is more likely than Buyern not winning the championship.
It's so boring and uninspired.

...and I still hate Eintracht Frankfurt.

LOL.

Man every day it's Pogba vs Jose article.

Don't they have anything else to report on lmao.

@Sexy

Can't quote your post because the other thread is locked, but tbh I couldn't care less about the Bundesliga.
Even the Americans know it's an inferior product to LaLiga or the BPL. Kim Jong Un becoming Secretary-General of the UN is more likely than Buyern not winning the championship.
It's so boring and uninspired.

...and I still hate Eintracht Frankfurt.
I wouldn't bother either if Dortmund wasn't playing in the Bumliga.

Morning all

Once again

Fucking knackered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back