Premier League Thread 2018/19 v4: "It's Not the First Final He's Lost" Edition

Who wins the supercup, Atletico or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/143592309/

Only needed a week to advance this into bae status. My expert scouting abilities are not relegated to soccerball!

<{Fergie}>

Back to your regularly scheduled programming

tenor.gif

Enjoy the show too?

What's "upping Riverdale"?
oh thank god. Someone on here was saying it was great and i couldn't remember who. GF made me watch the first season and halfway through the rest, it's fucking garbage, but one of my favorite film directors is a consultant on the series and directs some episodes. I know you're a big TVLad and my mind went to you.

Sorry for the false accusation. I know you're better than that.

oh thank god. Someone on here was saying it was great and i couldn't remember who. GF made me watch the first season and halfway through the rest, it's fucking garbage, but one of my favorite film directors is a consultant on the series and directs some episodes. I know you're a big TVLad and my mind went to you.

Sorry for the false accusation. I know you're better than that.

probably @Rawex

I won the rehab pool tourney!

Plus, getting stung by one of these is apparently enough to make you black out through pain and can cause paralysis and even death.

bfc107f2a7d716c3a2cf8e7aada229a9.jpg

game was a 1hr flight from him, if didn't watch it, he's even more of a fraudulent cunt than was previously proven.

he barely talks about them either lol

never see him mentioning them ever

@UVee @Dr J @Chris Partlow

Manchester City suffer huge blow as Kevin De Bruyne faces up to THREE MONTHS out after damaging knee ligaments in training - just hours after midfielder was pictured in the gym lifting weights

4F1D029600000578-6063613-image-a-67_1534347169546.jpg

4F1EEB8C00000578-6064357-Kevin_De_Bruyne_walks_down_the_blue_carpet_with_crutches_and_leg-a-1_1534366550364.jpg

lol
Still won’t get Sane more starts, though. :mad:

tenor.gif

Enjoy the show too?

Ive only seen the first season but it’s solid! Kind of reminds me of Boardwalk Empire which I really liked, minus the last season. Was told it gets better, looking forward to it

@Sexy

Can't quote your post because the other thread is locked, but tbh I couldn't care less about the Bundesliga.
Even the Americans know it's an inferior product to LaLiga or the BPL. Kim Jong Un becoming Secretary-General of the UN is more likely than Buyern not winning the championship.
It's so boring and uninspired.

...and I still hate Eintracht Frankfurt.

Crazy how whenever I start reading about Africa, for years now, it all devolves into the atrocities committed by the Belgians to my ethnic peoples. Tear up every-time.

Why I get so fucking triggered when people rave about how hard it is to be black in America. There are struggles here sure, but my grandfather was born dirt poor, barely able to speak, let alone read and he passed with 10 healthy, successful (well 9 succesful we all of that fuck up uncle) children, literally 100 grandchildren who all looked like and up to him, on land he owned, in a house he built down the road from a business he owned. When I was really young, I'd wake up early and sneak into the kitchen to eat. He was always up before me, and he'd be just staring out into the distance on his porch. I really get it now.

Sorry folks just missing him lately. Seeing my cousin in his first NFL game really hit me the other night. Of course they had to lose to the fucking Patriots.

Fuck the Patriots.

@blokeybloke

Can't quote your post about Newcastle in the last thread as it's locked.

It's definitely gonna be a tough game, hopefully Zohore is back and Murphy starts.

Tickets all sorted, gonna meet the old man for a few pints before kick off
If Newcastle win i'll pocket $250.

Shelvey, Kenedy & Ritchie had very decent games. Joselu too. The narrative is all negative behind the scenes but they looked very lively on the pitch, imo.

Good luck & enjoy your day out with your dad, mate. Am jealous.

Also, did you put the bag of minstrels in the freezer overnight?

@blokeybloke

Can't quote your post about Newcastle in the last thread as it's locked.

It's definitely gonna be a tough game, hopefully Zohore is back and Murphy starts.

Tickets all sorted, gonna meet the old man for a few pints before kick off
Fuck yeah. Hope you banter him into the empty seats in front of you.

@Da Speeit slow cooked some lamb shanks over the weekend. With mashed 'taters & a red wine gravy. Was fn delicous.

I'll post a pic later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back