Premier League Thread 2018/19 v22 : F**K International Break Again!!! Edition

Should @Concrete have mercy and let @Chules off on the av bet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurley has been my fav for nearly 2 decades, never rated the other two, 5ft Salma Hayek on the other hand..... <{jackyeah}>
Was thinking the same thing. Salma is amongst GOAT status. She's still looking phenomenal in her 50's also.

JUST TO START OFF WITH SIR, CAN I CONFIRM UR FULL NAME AND DOB TO ENSURE YOU'RE THE RIGHT PATIENT BEFORE I BEGIN?!?

THAT'S WHAT I SAY

IM SO SMOOTH WITH IT

SETS THE INTRO REALLY WELL

@UVee @Carl Drogo @Deffid

Gym selfie

6vxMEpU.jpg
tumblr_orjxfvvxdr1shsq9jo1_500.gif

ok no more spam

i'm just high that my placement is finally over and i did really well on that on that hahaa :D

I see people saying that but i'm not buying it. Do people actually look at MMA (Boxing as well) and see it as some kind of gentlemans sport?
it's fringe, no doubt. And I think the intentional focus on violence gives MMA only so much growing space in the US (and similar western countries).
But there are ways to make it more palpable. In some ways, raw personality does that. I'd be interested in ways to make the UFC more "friendly" as long as it didn't mess with what happens in the cage.

Chules, someone should make it impossible for you to post media. Your stupid music is all over this fucking thread

Chules, someone should make it impossible for you to post media. Your stupid music is all over this fucking thread

@ rawex, he hates me, he'll ban me from posting lol

a few days off now

then i gotta make the library my home

gotta pick up the work

@Doctor CHULES LOOMS

I don't agree with some of what he says but i'll rate him if he goes ahead with it.

Same here. Artem turned up with the gang to rush the bus and is still signed. Back your bredrins init!

Is it a coincidence that he met Putin yesterday?

_103804032_khabib_reuters.jpg

Maybe Putin gave him a fat cheque?

WILL SEE EVERYONE IN THE PREM FRED FOR FREE

btw i just realised that P-virus has 3 members

and i only ever harp on about one of them, understandably so

and leave the other 2 out

disgraceful IMO

That will change from today

ovris-2.jpg
Please, no. One is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.