Premier League Thread 2018/19 v22 : F**K International Break Again!!! Edition

Should @Concrete have mercy and let @Chules off on the av bet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAN LIKE CHULES.
2jwqI80.jpg

I don't agree with some of what he says but i'll rate him if he goes ahead with it.

international break is so dumb right after the world cup. I guess it lets people heal up tho :/

Keyword.....Actor.

<Moyes5><Moyes5><Moyes5><Moyes5><Moyes5><Moyes5>

Lmfao

Nah he was acting in the scenario as a patient!

They're proper legit hahaa

then he went out of role after and gave me feedback as to how I was!

The 3 GPs all said I was good too!

xAriy1k.jpg

btw i just realised that P-virus has 3 members

and i only ever harp on about one of them, understandably so

and leave the other 2 out

disgraceful IMO

That will change from today

ovris-2.jpg

I don't agree with some of what he says but i'll rate him if he goes ahead with it.

I don't know how to read the situation anymore. I'm conflicted. While we can put Khabib's brawling in context of Conor's disturbingly personal attacks on Khabib, but that doesnt mean he has no agency. He let his emotions get the best of him and was out of line. If he deserves punishment, I think Khabib deserves a sprinkling of grace if only because the predicament was so peculiar.
Similarly, Conor's punch on Khabib's brother is in the middle of a brawl, after Khabib jumped the cage and his team was engaging with Conor's. So, if Conor deserves to be punished, he needs an heavier dose of grace because the context for his punch was so thoroughly up in his face, it wasn't from press conferences days or weeks back.

A shitty situation for the UFC, Khabib, and Conor. It does make the sport look bad, but it will probably help Khabib's star power. Honestly, the UFC needs to enforce some rules about trash talk at official UFC events and shit. There shouldn't be comments about family, religion, etc. Leave all that shit out of it.

I don't know how to read the situation anymore. I'm conflicted. While we can put Khabib's brawling in context of Conor's disturbingly personal attacks on Khabib, but that doesnt mean he has no agency. He let his emotions get the best of him and was out of line. If he deserves punishment, I think Khabib deserves a sprinkling of grace if only because the predicament was so peculiar.
Similarly, Conor's punch on Khabib's brother is in the middle of a brawl, after Khabib jumped the cage and his team was engaging with Conor's. So, if Conor deserves to be punished, he needs an heavier dose of grace because the context for his punch was so thoroughly up in his face, it wasn't from press conferences days or weeks back.

A shitty situation for the UFC, Khabib, and Conor. It does make the sport look bad, but it will probably help Khabib's star power. Honestly, the UFC needs to enforce some rules about trash talk at official UFC events and shit. There shouldn't be comments about family, religion, etc. Leave all that shit out of it.

No, this is all good for the UFC, nothing bad can ever happen from drama :rolleyes:

btw i just realised that P-virus has 3 members

and i only ever harp on about one of them, understandably so

and leave the other 2 out

disgraceful IMO

That will change from today

ovris-2.jpg

Basically Harrison, Lennon, McCartney right there.

I congratulated the actor/patient on how he reduced his smoking and that got me brownie points too lmao

WELL DONE LAD!

"IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, WE CAN ALSO OFFER ............... to help you stop completely"

you'd think at how unsocial I am on here, that I wouldn't be able to talk in the reals properly lol

BUT NO

I CANT STOP TALKIN

OR RAMBLINGG

LMAO!

MAN LIKE CHULES AT UR SERVICEEE

THAT PROB COMES ACROSS TOO

HE WAS LIKE "I CAN SEE HOW ENGAINGG YOU ARE, YOU'RE GENERALLY JUST REALLY GREAT TO TALK TO, YOUS HOWED YOU CARE!"

I AINT FUKIN ABOUT

WE AITN EHRE TO TAKE PART

WEE HERE TO TAKE OVER!

A SMACK FROM ME IS LIKE BEING HIT WITH A DOUBLE BARRELED SHOTGUN!

HOW'S NOAH?!?!

I see people saying that but i'm not buying it. Do people actually look at MMA (Boxing as well) and see it as some kind of gentlemans sport?

I PROB WONT DYE MY HAIR

I DONT KNOW

IM DEFFO GONNA SHAVE MY HEAD ALL WACKY THO

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bcdkbmd1ivscw888sc4w8oock_640.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back