Premier League Thread 2018/19 v22 : F**K International Break Again!!! Edition

Should @Concrete have mercy and let @Chules off on the av bet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<Dana05> almost correct, nobody is interested in dicks your size, gay or straight.

And...…..WOOD !!!!

zr25zoc.jpg
Crazy eyes bruz. Peg it and leg it.

@Tobago Jones @Mga223

Have you guys followed the Jimmy Butler story from the last 24 hours?

lmao

It's been hilarious and ridiculous at the same time.

@Tobago Jones @Mga223

Have you guys followed the Jimmy Butler story from the last 24 hours?

lmao

It's been hilarious and ridiculous at the same time.
Yo it's fucking hilarious. LOL @ him and the third team beating the starters in practice.

The whole thing is scripted though.

anyone notice how my 2 favourite bands are both spelt like

PVRIS

AND

CHVRCHES

what are the fucking odds of that?!??!

<Moyes5>

They added the V as a homage to their fans who haven't lost theirs yet

Yo it's fucking hilarious. LOL @ him and the third team beating the starters in practice.

The whole thing is scripted though.
Obviously not a fair comparison but I did that in high school(14-18years old) once. I was on Varsity(the top team with the best players in the school) and the coach hated me for a multitude of reasons. Well, I had fallen out with him and he demoted me to the JV(Junior Varsity or B Team with younger and less skilled players) for the Varsity/JV scrimmages in the summer. So I said fuck it, I took over and the JV and I ran the Varsity off the floor and he got so irate he made everyone run suicide sprints(both teams, the Varsity for getting destroyed and the JV because I was on it and he didn't want to be obvious about playing favorites). I told him to fuck off, took off my jersey and threw at him in his face and said "Fuck you, I'm done" and walked out.

Transferred to another school and played well there. That coach was such a cunt.

the ol' 3-2 come back, another jose masterclass

Obviously not a fair comparison but I did that in high school(14-18years old) once. I was on Varsity(the top team with the best players in the school) and the coach hated me for a multitude of reasons. Well, I had fallen out with him and he demoted me to the JV(Junior Varsity or B Team with younger and less skilled players) for the Varsity/JV scrimmages in the summer. So I said fuck it, I took over and the JV and I ran the Varsity off the floor and he got so irate he made everyone run suicide sprints(both teams, the Varsity for getting destroyed and the JV because I was on it and he didn't want to be obvious about playing favorites). I told him to fuck off, took off my jersey and threw at him in his face and said "Fuck you, I'm done" and walked out.

Transferred to another school and played well there. That coach was such a cunt.

tenor.gif

Did you also fuck his daughter and afterwards take a huge dump on his lawn?

<mma4>

I hope Real hurries up and takes away Neymar so he can stop being a bad influence to Mbappe.

right @Rawex

Did you also fuck his daughter and afterwards take a huge dump on his lawn?

lol no, but I had a friend who fucked her though, but that had nothing to do with this situation before or after. Wish I knew where he lived now that I think about it. Would've been a good idea. My parents hated him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back