Premier League Thread 2018/19 v14: International Break is Finally Over Edition!

Will Arsenal finish above Man United this season in the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least she hasn't got a shit load of hand, face and neck tats so when she grows out of this phase she can go back to being normal. Just like the good ol's days.

None of the goths from my old uni and school are still goths. Well, one is, but he makes money from. music

everyone these days is a snowflake that dyes their hair and listens to the 1975 lol

love-me-or-hate-me-both-are-in-my-favor-14324200.png

her eyebrows have been compromised but yeah good thing.

Yeah, some people can't grow them back. REKT for life.

I never got why women would get them tattoed on. Eyebrow trends change, why commit to one style for life?

Yeah, some people can't grow them back. REKT for life.

I never got why women would get them tattoed on. Eyebrow trends change, why commit to one style for life?
i was looking into getting them microbladed, but for like ten days after you can't get them wet....how am i meant to cleanse my face/shower/wash my hair? wtf! also there was something about the 'ink rejecting' 7 times out of 10. allow it! will just have to keep having them threaded and filled in lol

@Rawex talk to me

stop posting shit tweets no one cares about

i haven't seen you in forever

how are you??

i was looking into getting them microbladed, but for like ten days after you can't get them wet....how am i meant to cleanse my face/shower/wash my hair? wtf! also there was something about the 'ink rejecting' 7 times out of 10. allow it! will just have to keep having them threaded and filled in lol

Best choice, IMO. Don't make any permanent changes to your face unless you are 100% it's the right decision.

kicks game is just rude

don't get jiu-jitsued

@Carl Drogo

Wifey just brought me a Morley's chicken and chips from boss man. Was happy, but it's possibly the worst chicken burger I've ever had. Side breast is saving the day though.

Wifey just brought me a Morley's chicken and chips from boss man. Was happy, but it's possibly the worst chicken burger I've ever had. Side breast is saving the day though.

yeah you can never be sure with those little places pal

they legit just keep the burgers in a freezer for donkey years then put them in a microwave or some shit lol

I haven't had fried chicken in a week.

LOOMS.

@Clear Winner went mcdonalds a few days ago and bought 2 mayo chickens and a double cheese burger

all for like 3.50

winning lol

Best choice, IMO. Don't make any permanent changes to your face unless you are 100% it's the right decision.
it wears off, but it just seems like the biggest waste of time.

going back for more lip filler in january, want them a tad more noticeable. as it was my first time they went easy and i appreciate that lol

I wonder what round the Sharks will choke in now? Conf. Finals perhaps?
Maybe. But playing against Sharks can be tricky now. Karlsson and Burns can be on the ice for 55 minutes per game.

Maybe. But playing against Sharks can be tricky now. Karlsson and Burns can be on the ice for 55 minutes per game.
They'll find a way to bottle it. I have faith(or a lack of) in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back