Premier League Thread 2018/19 v14: International Break is Finally Over Edition!

Will Arsenal finish above Man United this season in the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Primal Scream tonight then footie's back this weekend. Should be good lads.

@UVee @Carl Drogo

they got ultraboost in them

kanye bless!

ultra boost is 10/10 comfortable. Just bought a pair of triple white joints to go wif the triple blacks I have. Also bought a pair of golf shuce with fly nit and ultra boost on sale. BOIST

ultra boost is 10/10 comfortable. Just bought a pair of triple white joints to go wif the triple blacks I have. Also bought a pair of golf shuce with fly nit and ultra boost on sale. BOIST

Yesss!! told you :D

Triple white is sexy too.

Ultraboost shuce are the GOAT. My fave.

Only reason why I decided keeping these yeezy's. I could use them for running too (I won't lol)

@Carl Drogo

look what goes into a shuce

video_image-402427.jpg

oh yeah saw a really old black guy in the gym wearing a pair of bright red nike blazers. The high tops

he was prob 55!

i wanted to compliment him but i felt shy lol

oh yeah saw a really old black guy in the gym wearing a pair of bright red nike blazers. The high tops

he was prob 55!

i wanted to compliment him but i felt shy lol

these exact ones

10680-chaussures-nike-blazer-mid-prm-rouge-vue-par-paire_1.jpg

CRISPY

1) rude
2) scREAMING

At least she hasn't got a shit load of hand, face and neck tats so when she grows out of this phase she can go back to being normal. Just like the good ol's days.

None of the goths from my old uni and school are still goths. Well, one is, but he makes money from. music

At least she hasn't got a shit load of hand, face and neck tats so when she grows out of this phase she can go back to being normal. Just like the good ol's days.

None of the goths from my old uni and school are still goths. Well, one is, but he makes money from. music
her eyebrows have been compromised but yeah good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back