Premier League Thread 2017/18 v90: German PED Dr. Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry about you Danny boy. You´re still young so you probably havent gone thru the hardest things in life yet you usually seem sad, somewhat negative or depressed, impatient, and now you have the young Kurt Cobain pic as your avatar...
Are you allright lad ?

Technically that's the old Kurt Cobain.

I don't know the actor by name but I have seen him a number of roles. What show is he in that you are currently obsessed with?
He plays Riggs in the Lethal Weapon series. My all time fav character :)

Hope all the Americans ITT are out there marching for change today

ElaborateHeavyBluet-max-1mb.gif

They say I look a bit like him, minus the drugs lol.

It's a just a phase fam, it'll pass. Hasn't reached that point yet.
Stay strong lad, believe me things could be much tougher. You must never quit fighting.

Be careful what you ask for. Next thing we know @Deffid and his buddies have another trip to France.
<{Joewithit}>Story time! What did Deffs do in France ?

what you been eatin

any tinder dates lined up

mum's food. she's making me obese lool

ice cream, choc ices, frozen pizzas pasta, chicken burgers, etc etc

and no, that one slag that matched me yesterday morning didn't get back to me!

No other matches since, I'm not swiping right on every slag, I'm fairly conservative with my choices, but yeah lol. I'm not paying towards it and they cap the amount you can swipe for free lol. I saw a girl in my uni in my year on there too, she is butterz, so I swiped left with the quickness, but she'll probably see me too as a result lmfao.

@frenzy they give you one free super like thing to use

and i was gonna use it on a BAE

but I wasted it on like a 26 year old trap lookalike by accident LOL

i was like nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i aint even swiping right on the high maintenance bitches anyway, the ones with their tits out, caked up to death and arses on show

aint about that life

im going for the baes with the pets lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back