Premier League Thread 2017/18 v73: The Debut of LMAO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tules won't be able to respond for a while, no wifi at bossmans.

i stand with hayley @Tules
Cmon, you play a concert with reel big fish and there’s only two singers to do the female part to “she’s got a girlfriend now” and you don’t get asked... they ask the much cooler vocalist from sonic boom six, learn your audience.

That Scottish band had someone shout marry me from the crowd and got rekt by the lead singer.

Cmon, you play a concert with reel big fish and there’s only two singers to do the female part to “she’s got a girlfriend now” and you don’t get asked... they ask the much cooler vocalist from sonic boom six, learn your audience.

That Scottish band had someone shout marry me from the crowd and got rekt by the lead singer.
ok.

no ones heard of that shit vocalist who's sucking dick to make a living right now whilst hayley is a multi millionaire, with songs on YT that have 200m+ views and selling out arenas over the world.

you silly cunt

<{afrobol}>

no ones heard of that shit vocalist who's sucking dick to make a living right now whilst hayley is a multi millionaire, with songs on YT that have 200m+ views and selling out arenas over the world.

you silly cunt

<{afrobol}>
Rita Ora's net worth is $16 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back