Premier League Thread 2017/18 v73: The Debut of LMAO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways im off for abit

i dont appreciate the hayley flaming ITT this moring

she means the world to me and i love her.

ill have you know that now before it escalates lol

good day Sirs

She and her fans sound like cunts.

I'm torn here. On one side what the guy said was inappropriate and if you're offended you should defend yourself, but on the other, the way they do it makes themselves sound like pricks.

Tough one.

I'm torn here. On one side what the guy said was inappropriate and if you're offended you should defend yourself, but on the other, the way they do it makes themselves sounds like pricks.

Tough one.
The Voice of Reason, as always :D :)

I'm torn here. On one side what the guy said was inappropriate and if you're offended you should defend yourself, but on the other, the way they do it makes themselves sound like pricks.

Tough one.
Unless I’m missing something I don’t see the issue.

Yes it was inappropriate but nothing to warrant such backlash

Unless I’m missing something I don’t see the issue.

Yes it was inappropriate but nothing to warrant such backlash

I'm just going by the 2 comments I read that @Tules posted. What was the full extent of the backlash? Did they take it offline and go after his job etc?

of course! I'd eat her shit too even if she had the worst case of haemorrhoids!
<{clintugh}>

cool AV, I think the little light brown dog, with one ear up, is far cuter than the big dog sticking her tongue out though.

I'm just going by the 2 comments I read that @Tules posted. What was the full extent of the backlash? Did they take it offline and go after his job etc?
I'm just going by what @Tules said, I don't know anything else. If I was to look at the comments, I bet they're really bad, everyone is so sensitive now.

of course! I'd eat her shit too even if she had the worst case of haemorrhoids!
I don't think she'll appear on mean tweets any time soon.
iu

O man.

The Goss I got today is so fucked up but jesus christ I gotta have a smirk.

Girl wants to date druggos. Ouchhhhhhhh

if youre going to make shitty comments, be prepared to get it back lmao. just because your sat behind a screen doesn't make it ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back