• Run off to the Seychelles and live dat lyfe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a man.

Take a bow.

I'm rooting for you.

Get some MUSCLEZ with that shaved head look, and you're gonna be a male model

If I get there, personal trainer would be a better road imo. I have massage and reflexology qualifications I've never used (apart from on girlfriends etc.)

with Kroenke in charge, it's getting that way lol

fans are getting rinsed. they need to take a stand and stop going to games

I've stopped for this season. Partly to focus on being a dad, partly because of the summer shambles. Even turned down free tickets.

Might go and check us out if we sign Aubameyang though. At least it'll be something new.

@blokeybloke @Nowhere Fast
Sir Alex Ferguson welcomes friend Sam Allardyce to the 1,000 Club as Everton boss is inducted into LMA Hall of Fame ahead of milestone fixture
  • Sam Allardyce will manage his 1,000th game against West Brom on Saturday
  • The Everton boss is set to become only the 31st manager to reach the landmark
  • Sir Alex Ferguson has hailed Allardyce's ability to get the best out of his teams
  • Former Crystal Palace boss has also been inducted into the LMA's Hall of Fame

<{ohyeah}>

im willing to try this service too

I was thinking of becoming the only depressed clown personal trainer in the world. Kinda like this dude:

puddles-pity-party-agt.jpg

but an actual serious personal trainer. Constantly drawing attention away from my attire as if nothing's amiss. Would be a top notch gimmick imo

weekend is nearly here atleast

Mine already is

Gonna spend said weekend constantly pressing F5 all day for transfer rumors on Tancredis Twitter

BOMBAZO

@frenzy

DT at this bit:

timestamped at the start

lmfao

seriously, you'll laugh alot

DT: 'I would rather pour bleach down my throat and watch Jose knock one out, you are not getting him, this is not RVP part 2'

LOL

LOL

THere's notthing to bottle with Alexis

He's a lad

I loved the guy

I'll miss him and I won't wish him well, but still, he's a good guy

WINNER.

was so happy when we signed him

hes a CUNT

I don't get why Arsenal would want the Armenian with the impossible name. He's only ever looked good as a no. 10 playing off the striker. The only position Arsenal have a world class player in already. Boggles the mind. Is Wenger having a laugh at this point? Is he secretly thinking "Let's see how mad these fans get when I play Ozil on the left, the Armenian on the right and Ramsey no. 10 LOL. I'll be like I have no idea why it's not working. It must be the ref lmao."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back