• Run off to the Seychelles and live dat lyfe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOISTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

GET DAT PROTEIN IN

and let us know how it goes

Will be taking a shake with me.

Got a little surprise with the order. We got 4x250g of one flavour for 99p each and was supposed to get 2x250g of another flavour for 99p each. They didn't have any left so they sent 2x1kg bags for 99p each instead. That's less than 3p per shake.

Pretty good deal.

<mma4>

so they sent 2x1kg bags for 99p each instead.
<Moyes5><Moyes5><Moyes5>

holy shit hahaa, winning

mate a 1kg bag is like £15 normally

You have no excuse to not get HENCH now lol

have 2-3 shakes in a day, morning and night and before a workout imo. Might aswell

It's a shame that the Twitter trolls are going to berate him even when he's leaving. Feels like our fans give our players more shit than other clubs. Maybe it's just because I'm exposed to it more?

I wish him the best in every single game that isn't against us.

Walcott bless:

giphy.gif

Wenker killed his career sadly

he should've left before his last contract

Let's see how he does with Big Sam

I don't know if that's true. He would have been better off at a midtable club I think. Well, maybe we'll be one of those soon bork1}

Well, maybe we'll be one of those soon bork1}

with Kroenke in charge, it's getting that way lol

fans are getting rinsed. they need to take a stand and stop going to games

like I could go to so many games now, but I won't

fuck kroenke and fuck wenker.

<Moyes5><Moyes5><Moyes5>

holy shit hahaa, winning

mate a 1kg bag is like £15 normally

You have no excuse to not get HENCH now lol

have 2-3 shakes in a day, morning and night and before a workout imo. Might aswell

Something is working, probably the change in diet and the multivits. I overdid it yesterday and I feel fine. Slight bicep strain but hardly noticeable.

I'm kicking alcoholism's ass too. I'm currently trying to pass into guard from side control and it's holding on to the guillotine for dear life. I'm gonna Von Flue this bitch.

Every time I crave it I buy a can and empty it into a pint glass, chain smoke a few cigs while using the pint as an ashtray and take a big sniff. It's working so well I have to cross the road when I walk past a pub.

<seedat>

It's a shame that the Twitter trolls are going to berate him even when he's leaving. Feels like our fans give our players more shit than other clubs. Maybe it's just because I'm exposed to it more?

I wish him the best in every single game that isn't against us.

Walcott bless:

giphy.gif

If he's bj penn motivated hell probably play well with Big Sam

Lmao

Violence against women is wrong! Unless you got millions of dollars then it's OK.

What a pussy though. Wish Ben stokes was there.
violence against women is wrong....unless she's a cunt.

cFiH3sU.jpg

I think Sven needs to share some of that burden tbh. Putting him in the full England squad for a WC when he was 17 fucked him up too. It was made worse that when they needed a goal and he was on the bench they'd bring a winger on instead because he wasn't experienced enough.

I was shouting at the TV. He should've taken Andy Johnson instead. Theo got a lot of undeserved stick for it, when it was Sven's poor squad selection that was the culprit. He basically had to shoulder all the pressure of performing on the world stage while he was 17 and hadn't played a single game in the top division.

Something is working, probably the change in diet and the multivits. I overdid it yesterday and I feel fine. Slight bicep strain but hardly noticeable.

I'm kicking alcoholism's ass too. I'm currently trying to pass into guard from side control and it's holding on to the guillotine for dear life. I'm gonna Von Flue this bitch.

Every time I crave it I buy a can and empty it into a pint glass, chain smoke a few cigs while using the pint as an ashtray and take a big sniff. It's working so well I have to cross the road when I walk past a pub.

<seedat>

What a man.

Take a bow.

I'm rooting for you.

Get some MUSCLEZ with that shaved head look, and you're gonna be a male model

If he's bj penn motivated hell probably play well with Big Sam

Scored 19 goals last season. He's still got the talent. He needs to be used in a way that just lets him make runs and get about the area. Keep it simple. Big Sam might be a good fit for that.

i was actually quite reserved. work was brutal this morning. i think ive cleared most of the most important things now though
weekend is nearly here atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back