Premier League Thread 2017/18 v19 - Europa League Football is BACK This Week Edition

Who would you rather be in the Hullzee/Geazy relationship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was reading people online saying "oh, so you say the N-word now and all of a sudden it's racist".

Ummmm, yeah.

lmao like this is brand new information.

got into it with some dude on twitter this morning, he said he says it and it 'slips out'. said he 100% does not say it outloud, in public, infront of black people

"i dont go outside and i dont know any black people"

giphy.gif

or a cunt whos up her own arse and unwilling to go on a date with man Like chules
@Hatredcopter

Was reading people online saying "oh, so you say the N-word now and all of a sudden it's racist".

Ummmm, yeah.

As Louis CK says, actually saying "The N Word" is horrible to.

Don't see any problem in using the actual word when in the context of discussing how abhorrent it is.

If it is Samuel L saying it, it is fine imo. If it is some honky saying it, they should be murdered.
you were just talking about using the word with intent and now all of a sudden you're making out to be a double standard?

it's like with books and stuff that were written years ago, should we censor the racism and un-pc terms in them? i dont think so.

if youre making a film about racism, it makes sense to have those words said. as long as people are aware of the connotations and how it is perceived..

As Louis CK says, actually saying "The N Word" is horrible to.

Don't see any problem in using the actual word when in the context of discussing how abhorrent it is.

It's important in history too. The regressive left are teaching black kids in the states that their ancestors were kidnapped in Africa and forcefully transported to become slaves. Whereas actually they were slaves in the first place, sold by black African slave owners to the Portuguese before they were transported anywhere else. Hence "negro" being the Portuguese (and Spanish) word for black. Also explains why the Jamaican dudes I used to knock about with had a hatred/resentment of Africans.

When words are glossed over as taboo, the history behind them can be forgotten with it as taboo. Which allows assholes to rewrite history, as assholes have always done.

How do you feel about Tarantino's use of them in his movies?

Movies are different, IMO. There was no acceptable reason for the way the guy used it and in the context he did. Calling someone a "fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" in a gaming rage is just odd.

It's important in history too. The regressive left are teaching black kids in the states that their ancestors were kidnapped in Africa and forcefully transported to become slaves. Whereas actually they were slaves in the first place, sold by black African slave owners to the Portuguese before they were transported anywhere else. Hence "negro" being the Portuguese (and Spanish) word for black. Also explains why the Jamaican dudes I used to knock about with had a hatred/resentment of Africans.

When words are glossed over as taboo, the history behind them can be forgotten with it as taboo. Which allows assholes to rewrite history, as assholes have always done.
i dont think that has anything to do with the word and all to do with how history in school is geared to erasing that part..

Movies are different, IMO. There was no acceptable reason for the way the guy used it and in the context he did. Calling someone a "fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" in a gaming rage is just odd.
django unchained made me feel uncomfortable which is a good thing imo

django unchained made me feel uncomfortable which is a good thing imo

Interesting reading Europeans arguing about the N-word

you were just talking about using the word with intent and now all of a sudden you're making out to be a double standard?

it's like with books and stuff that were written years ago, should we censor the racism and un-pc terms in them? i dont think so.

if youre making a film about racism, it makes sense to have those words said. as long as people are aware of the connotations and how it is perceived..

I was joking.

I agree with what you say.

It is not QT saying these words, rather characters he has created. If he has created a racist character, of course that character should use the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back