Premier League Thread 2017/18 v19 - Europa League Football is BACK This Week Edition

Who would you rather be in the Hullzee/Geazy relationship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, the begging/victimhood thing is a really shitty part of the 'marketplace' online. Make better content, maybe there isn't the space for 100 different GOT reviewers on YT, if you're not the best one, you don't deserve a career out of it.
there's this one 'beauty' guru i watch which is solely due to the fact that she's such a car wreck. she started going youtube live streams and had donations turned on. during the stream she was called out for it after people starting donating multiple large amounts "i dont know how that happened guys and you dont have to donate!!!!"

turns out it's actually a setting you have to turn ON and she got ripped to shreds for it.

so underhand

Crystal Palace were unfortunate not to win yesterday

Now we have Woy to nurture Fosu-Imensah ffs

thanks, pretty cool!

have you heard the new mastodon?

Do you think about Toe to Toes song or Emperor of Sand record?

Either way, I heard it both and I like them both. I don't think they are capable of making a bad music :).

Crystal Palace were unfortunate not to win yesterday

Now we have Woy to nurture Fosu-Imensah ffs
roy1.png

You know those YouTube jabronis you posted yesterday, my brother told me they're having a boxing match.

{<doc}

im gonna put everything on KSI, he's black and TST imo

@frenzy can you please explain to me how Cardi B has all of a sudden blown up? It's baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back