Premier League Thread 2016/2017 v154: RashGoat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poch should think about flogging Lamela off & lure Gaitan away from Atleti

Something off with Lamela. Rumours he's failed a drugs test & they're hiding it.
Based on his performances the drugs must've been from a bad batch.

damm Juve got big balls to play with 3 strikers in Camp Nou
this gonna be fun time to get wasted and hope for a miracle again
Juve's wingers tracked back & dbl'd up on Neymar & Messi to lessen their 1v1's. Messi still did ok, tbf. Barca's defensive transitions were off but they were missing a cpl key starters.

With them chasing a blowout a win i'd imagine it's going to leave gaps at the back for Juve to exploit. Barca's starting XI is strong tonight.

+500 line for a Juve win is still way off.

Juve's wingers tracked back & dbl'd up on Neymar & Messi to lessen their 1v1's. Messi still did ok, tbf. Barca's defensive transitions were off but they were missing a cpl key starters.

With them chasing a blowout a win i'd imagine it's going to leave gaps at the back for Juve to exploit. Barca's starting XI is strong tonight.

We really didn't play badly upon second watch, Buffon is just the GOAT keeper, Masche, Neymar and Iniesta are worthless defensively. Love Andres, but fuck me that first goal was just sheer stupidity.

I bet on barca going through for 6.15 odds for almost 30 euros but honoustly have no faith I just bet because i withdrawled my winnings and had some funmoney left on my account
I wish barca started with 3 4 3 system but we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back