Premier League Thread 2016/2017 v154: RashGoat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the semi-final, sure

not the final though. @Deffid I hear Monaco is nice this time of year
We are on the way

large.gif

In the 2018/19 season, every game in the Eredivisie will have video refereeing.

Hahaha wont bet tonight, too many losses in NHL playoffs and need a minibreak :p
Would like to bet on Barca to win and to advance due good odds but just dont think Barca can pull it off this time. (now watch them scoring 2 goals in less than 20 minutes :p)
I won my biggest bet in mma ever last weekend betting 300 on Whittaker so i had some fun money over after withdrawl my winnings I bet 27 euro on barca going through but honoustly no faith this time

I won my biggest bet in mma ever last weekend betting 300 on Whittaker so i had some fun money over after withdrawl my winnings I bet 27 euro on barca going through but honoustly no faith this time
Jacare :(

Benatia could do a job for Pep in the short term, while he completely rebuilds that skeleton squad.

it was crazy the line on Wkittaker got up to 3.15 I wasnt even panicking one second
I watched tape on Whittaker a lot and was prepared to bet high and then when I saw the guy I trust the most on twitter he also had Whittaker winning so i trippeled my bet

hey @Rawex bet your money on Barca going through
I called my dutch friend Kuipers and asked him how much Kassai got for yesterdays match
I wont tell you guys but dont worry I said i will double it and he said yes
So another red panty night for me tonight
Simon Kuipers?

it was crazy the line on Wkittaker got up to 3.15 I wasnt even panicking one second
I watched tape on Whittaker a lot and was prepared to bet high and then when I saw the guy I trust the most on twitter he also had Whittaker winning so i trippeled my bet
Its okay i blame @blokeybloke for not telling me to bet on Whittaker

They wouldn't spunk out that much money on fairly one dimensional defenders when they could get just as technically proficient defenders from the mid to lower reaches of La Liga for cheaper. And La Liga defenders know how to play out from the back.

Like Mangala and Otamendi?

;)

What bets you making?
one word Gamebred
but i have to watch tape first if my instincts are right
and its a shame he is slightly a dog now, probably because he demolished Cowboy in his last fight

one word Gamebred
but i have to watch tape first if my instincts are right
and its a shame he is slightly a dog now, probably because he demolished Cowboy in his last fight
Sorry Maia will win!

Sorry Maia will win!
haha i saw you and helax you guys were so sure Jacare would win and i was like should i say something
but i dont like to get in others gambling bussiness

Like Mangala and Otamendi?

;)
lol

I'm hoping Pep improves their TM activity. Hard not to, tbh.

For all the grief you lot think I dish out at you ITT, my overall filter is largely focused around wanting a much healthier Prem. I genuinely want ALL of the top 6 Club's to improve/evolve.

My end goal is simply wanting a thriving League with top shelf players competing against each other on the weekly.

The gravy would be in seeing those gobby cheating La Liga cunts knocked right off their f'n CL perch.

haha i saw you and helax you guys were so sure Jacare would win and i was like should i say something
but i dont like to get in others gambling bussiness
Well i cant bet against certain fighters :p
Jacare, Maia and Joanna Champion are among them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back