Premier League Thread 2016/17 v141: Manlets Running Wild Edition.

Will Maureen Get Rekt At The Bridge Again Tomorrow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

saying I was acting in a cuntish or snake'ish manner is kinda baiting for an argument no?
Bit like saying tules is right in saying I'm a nasty bitch who everyone hates bloop

Just do your job

Not arguing, telling you. That is all.

You're a fucking cunt, let's leave it at that, I think I speak for everyone when I say this.

Except your white knight brigade of course, don't need to @ them because the cunts know who they are.

We had time to recover - Suarez not blaming Barcelona loss on PSG exploits
Luis Suarez is not blaming tiredness for Barcelona's surprise loss four days after their famous comeback against PSG.

Barcelona striker Luis Suarez says the shock LaLiga defeat to Deportivo La Coruna cannot be blamed on the club's exploits against Paris Saint-Germain earlier this week.

Luis Enrique's men lost 2-1 at the Riazor on Sunday, four days after stunning the football world by recording the biggest comeback in Champions League history against PSG.

Suarez was Barca's scorer against Depor, but saw his side fall to defeat, ending a streak that had seen them go unbeaten in the previous 72 matches he had found the net in, across all competitions.

But Suarez insists tiredness cannot be blamed despite the herculean effort against PSG and vowed not to let Barca's focus on retaining the LaLiga title slip over their final 11 matches.

"Nothing happened [after playing PSG], we had plenty of rest days to recover," Suarez, who now has 21 LaLiga goals this season, told reporters after the match.

"We will not lose our focus on the fight for LaLiga, it is still there for us and we will not lower our aims. We will keep fighting."

He continued: "Depor are fighting relegation and we knew it would be very difficult. When you give them a chance, they don't forgive you.

"They pressured us and marked tightly but there are things we must improve, just like the other day. Sometimes you win, here we lost.

"I think we lost our focus for a few minutes in the first half and football can be like that."

Barca could now lose top spot in LaLiga to Real Madrid later on Sunday when their rivals – who sit just one point behind with two games in hand – take on Real Betis at Santiago Bernabeu.

Bit like saying tules is right in saying I'm a nasty bitch who everyone hates bloop

Just do your job

where did I say Tules was right? show me the post?

You're reaching now frenz, people in glass houses should not throw stones, especially when talking about snake like behaviour

You're reaching now frenz, people in glass houses should not throw stones, especially when talking about snake like behaviour

I honestly think it goes without saying that Tules is right.

Don't even know what's going on but everyone just Woosahhh

Maybe so, but let's not forget that LVG gave him a fair few chances and he was garbage for 95% of the time

I think in the case of Memphis he's better off being the big fish in a small pond, instead of being surrounded by players on par with him
At least your lot learned to insert a buy back clause this time

<{Heymansnicker}>

less reaching more reach arounds amirite???

Michael-Jackson-Smile.gif

Don't even know what's going on but everyone just Woosahhh

I'm out anyway, since NF/Deffid/UV/DRJ/Kid/Tules don't post here much anymore this place has just become a massive bukakke with Fatzy taking multiple white knight loads to the face on a daily basis.

Alright, @EOW my comment this morning was meant to be in jest as a funny. Just letting you know.

Also, anyone gonna watch Portland at 4.

Alright, @EOW my comment this morning was meant to be in jest as a funny. Just letting you know.

Also, anyone gonna watch Portland at 4.

I know mate, my post in return was meant to be sarcastic

nothing more

I know mate, my post in return was meant to be sarcastic

nothing more
I was just waking up, didn't read. That was a wall fam.

But shit why does everyone got the claws out this week, Woosahhh.

I was just waking up, didn't read. That was a wall fam.

But shit why does everyone got the claws out this week, Woosahhh.

who knows, don't think i did anything to be called a snakey cunt tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back