Premier League Thread 2016/17 v141: Manlets Running Wild Edition.

Will Maureen Get Rekt At The Bridge Again Tomorrow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aEyjMLR.gif

omgwtf.gif

No Martial. No Rashford. No ... strikers LOL

Pleaaaase play Fellaini up top with Mhiki ... would be so PEAK Jose!

@Chris Partlow

<another Mourinho cast off>

<NoneOfMy>

He would have sent that shot into the stands if he still played for us lel. I always liked the lad, clearly has an eye for goal and has some skills he just couldn't deliver for us for whatever reason. LVGenius couldn't get anything from him either.

Lyon is a great situation for him, imo. They have a number of exciting attacking players and are the 2nd highest scorers in the league. Hopefully he continues to progress, still only 23.

{<redford}

that's what happens, once any team does something extraordinary or hit some sort of peak they can fall off quickly (even for a second). Happens all the time, consistency is really difficult in top flight footy.
Neymar snagged a day off & went out partying with his sister

Lewa snagged a brace

No Martial. No Rashford. No ... strikers LOL

Pleaaaase play Fellaini up top with Mhiki ... would be so PEAK Jose!

Apparently you missed the Bournemouth game. Rojo at the 9 will guarantee goals.

I must say, I'm a bit surprised with the 3 keeper tactic.

by making a silly funny comment about him? bore off please.

and please do the say the same to @blokeybloke

not trying to argue with you, just a waste of mine and your time

However you are the person who blocked me on twitter and put me on ignore on here over a silly funny comment about your shoes.

like I said I can't be arsed to argue over it, so let's just leave it at that

@Chris Partlow

<another Mourinho cast off>

<NoneOfMy>

Maybe so, but let's not forget that LVG gave him a fair few chances and he was garbage for 95% of the time

I think in the case of Memphis he's better off being the big fish in a small pond, instead of being surrounded by players on par with him

Apparently you missed the Bournemouth game. Rojo at the 9 will guarantee goals.

I must say, I'm a bit surprised with the 3 keeper tactic.
I'm hoping Rooney is making his own way down south on horseback to save the day & lead you back to glory

not trying to argue with you, just a waste of mine and your time

However you are the person who blocked me on twitter and put me on ignore on here over a silly funny comment about your shoes.

like I said I can't be arsed to argue over it, so let's just leave it at that
Actually it was because of your snakey cunt like behaviour at times as exhibited by your previous post directed at me in here.

Actually it was because of your snakey cunt like behaviour at times as exhibited by your previous post directed at me in here.

like I said It's a waste of time arguing, let's just leave it at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back