Premier League Thread 16/17 v205: Wenker The History Maker Edition.

Does Tules deserve to Celebrate the FA Cup Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would i be correct in assuming you're no fan of Jose ? None of the six are elite level,but the ins are still better than the outs.

Did not want him appointed. Had my reservations about him and they were all largely proven to be true in his first season. I am definitely not convinced he is the right man for the job......will see wher we are at in 12 months before I right him off though.

Jones/Martial/Shaw >>>>>>> Keane/Peresic/Rose, imo.

Shaw and Martial are obviously rough diamonds. Mourinho doesn't have the patience or skills to polish them though, it seems. If he replaces them with the more experienced Rose/Peresic, who are only ever going to be solid players, it would further suggest to me JM isn't good enough. As opposed to try and develop potential world class youngsters he looks to bring in ready made stars.....in this case not even particularly inspiring ones.

(Obviously it is just speculation at this point), but if we end up spending 80-90m on those 3, I'd be really miffed. As I said, they are the signings of a team chasing the top 6, not with aspirations of winning the league.

Manchester United lead the race for Tottenham and England full-back Danny Rose, 26, who looks set to leave after 10 years at the club.

Michael Keane
Danny Rose
Ivan Peresic

Looks like a West Ham or Everton shopping list. Top 6 challenge looms.

A West Ham shopping list at City prices.

giphy.gif

I don't personally mind the Perisic deal as long as he doesn't cost an arm and a leg, Strength in depth has been an issue this season, and as much as I love Martial, he hasn't been consistent enough to warrant a nailed on starting role next season.

Not keen on Rose or Keane tbh

No pun intended

I don't personally mind the Perisic deal as long as he doesn't cost an arm and a leg, Strength in depth has been an issue this season, and as much as I love Martial, he hasn't been consistent enough to warrant a nailed on starting role next season.

Not keen on Rose or Keane tbh

No pun intended

How are you gonna handle being in the Championship next season dude?

Tuchel sacked and Arsene stays on
What a time to be alive

giphy.gif

City signing Ederson -- great signing for City. Curious to see what quality, young GK Benfica can find to replace him.

Hart ending his loan spell with Torino and reportedly leaving City -- I wasn't a fan of Hart before this move, but at such a poorly defensive club like Torino, Hart proved he's a quality GK. Heck of a signing for whoever picks him up.

Barca replacing Lucho with Valverde -- outstanding replacement. His work with Athletic Club speaks for it's own.

Another fa cup in the next 2 years.... Could be worse I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back