Premier League Thread 16/17 v205: Wenker The History Maker Edition.

Does Tules deserve to Celebrate the FA Cup Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rawex

And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries

@senri is this where you got it from? lol

The Nexus is much more grand than the silly grappling matches we watch for entertainment. It is the ultimate axiom to lifes progenitor.

Mr @EOW.......You will taste.....

Last edited:
@UltimateVictory do you use 'angin' ?

voldemort used it today

200w.gif

choon. what a song.

Theyre from Denver
Herrera's turned down Barca

Lewis wiz rite :eek:
has there been an official offer? Nothing but rumors since Valverde is practically his adoptef father

Oh and speaking of...
WE GOT VALVERDE

4 years of begging to the heavens and i get what i want. Could be a good omen. Maybe Javi Martinez and Reus next

Oh and if he turned down an offical offer than thank fuck because he doesnt hold a boot to Rakitic

Manchester United lead the race for Tottenham and England full-back Danny Rose, 26, who looks set to leave after 10 years at the club.

Michael Keane
Danny Rose
Ivan Peresic

Looks like a West Ham or Everton shopping list. Top 6 challenge looms.

@blokeybloke

Cruyff on Valverde:

"His work is more than excellent. If you watch Espanyol play it's good to watch I'm very happy there are people like him and Rijkaard who are trying to play in a way people can enjoy, because that's what football's for,"
Then in 2012 when Valverde joined Valencia, Cruyff added: "It's a great selection by Valencia. When he was a player he was very intelligent and he always showed me his interest in football and learning. He's one of the most outstanding and promising coaches in Spanish football."

Australia media comparing everything mooys does to Xavi and iniesta seems so disrespectful to me.

The dudes a great player but trying to make out him kicking a goal in penalty shootout is a "iniesta moment" shows how little this country knows about soccer.

If I'm United's owner and get instructions to replace Martial, Jones and Shaw with Perisic, Keane and Rose I'd sack the Portuguese fucker on the spot.

Last edited:
@blokeybloke

Cruyff on Valverde:

"His work is more than excellent. If you watch Espanyol play it's good to watch I'm very happy there are people like him and Rijkaard who are trying to play in a way people can enjoy, because that's what football's for,"
Then in 2012 when Valverde joined Valencia, Cruyff added: "It's a great selection by Valencia. When he was a player he was very intelligent and he always showed me his interest in football and learning. He's one of the most outstanding and promising coaches in Spanish football."
I'll be honest I'm not familiar with Valverde at all but suddenly I'm a believer

@El Che @Deffid @Nowhere Fast
Predators in 5 or 6 games, my prediction for the Finals.

Gonna be glorious laughing at the Canadiens GM and his dumb face.
IHIWpMk.jpg
Personally I hope you are wrong, obviously. However, I love Subban, he's a beast. Good to see the brothas do well in the NHL.

LMAO at the CANadiens. What a dumb trade. Said it the day of and it looks even more worse now regardless if the Child Predators win or lose.

Bum franchise now lol

Edit: also Raw, thanks for picking against us again. You are 0-3 doing that so far. Keep it up brother!
<Gordonhat>

Last edited:
Edit: also Raw, thanks for picking against us again. You are 0-3 doing that so far. Keep it up brother!
To be fair, i said Preds in 5 or 6 so you can win the first game :p

Theyre from Denver

has there been an official offer? Nothing but rumors since Valverde is practically his adoptef father

Oh and speaking of...
WE GOT VALVERDE

4 years of begging to the heavens and i get what i want. Could be a good omen. Maybe Javi Martinez and Reus next
Nah, just the usual redtop gossipy nonsense.

To be fair, i said Preds in 5 or 6 so you can win the first game :p
1 game at a time. Can't win or lose on first game.

You're on a hot streak(for me) keep it up lad! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back