Premier League 2018-19 v54 : Arsenal v Ballbag FC Edition

Does Frenz get with Workbae at the work party tonight?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EMERY OUT

FUCK MY LIFE

Turning the game off

Fucking spastic Bellerin letting him have a free cross

FUCKENFienh35eroerogo3rniowrnowefn

@Rawex

Some can NBCSports announcer(doesn't deserve his name mentioned) after Hazard creates a nice goal:

"That's why he's been talked about in the same class as your Messi's and Ronaldo's, he's a special player that keeps improving constantly..."

cv19X9M.gif

When Hazard has a goal and an assist 33 minutes in and you have him on your team and the only guys in front of you in your work league don't have him and you finally make ground...

<{Fergie}>

When you remember your other friend at work who talks a bunch of shit and is only 2 points behind you and he triple captains Hazard and you have to see him in a day...

<FutbolThink>

{<doc}

we all? I don't

I'm a Man United fan

#GGMU

#FuckKlopp

#KloppTheFlopp

You support Man Utd? I assume you're not from Manchester, then. You should visit some time. Awful place. It's greatest claim is being slightly less of a shithole than Liverpool.

'If this was a strong dressing room that would not be tolerated': Keane and Neville question Lingard's decision to hold fashion launch in week of crunch clash with Liverpool

Old Trafford legends Roy Keane and Gary Neville have questioned the thinking behind Jesse Lingard's timing of launching his own clothing label. Lingard launched his 'Be Yourself' range by his own fashion label JLingz last Sunday, appearing alongside United team-mate Marcus Rashford at a swanky event. But his timing came under scrutiny from both Keane and Neville, who said, with the Liverpool game a few days away, something like that would not have been acceptable during their time at the club

You support Man Utd? I assume you're not from Manchester, then. You should visit some time. Awful place. It's greatest claim is being slightly less of a shithole than Liverpool.

I'm a Man United fan from London lol

London's a shit hole too

In your Liverpool slums,
In your Liverpool slums,
You look in the bin for something to eat,
You find a dead rat and you think it's a treat,
In your Liverpool slums...

You watch NBA yes?
NHL ML bets are great, even if the team is a big favourite the odds dont go really low, add 2-3 teams to a parlay and you double the cash you bet.
Even better with player to score a goal or a point (not sure how this translates to NBA bets @El Che?), 3 players and you triple the cash (or better)
I watch NBA but I don't really bet on them, I might start again.

I'll bet on NHL games as well, just tell what to bet on and i'll do it.

Fucking Celtic just killed my accumulator smh

In your Liverpool slums,
In your Liverpool slums,
You look in the bin for something to eat,
You find a dead rat and you think it's a treat,
In your Liverpool slums...
<Moyes5>

When Hazard has a goal and an assist 33 minutes in and you have him on your team and the only guys in front of you in your work league don't have him and you finally make ground...

<{Fergie}>

When you remember your other friend at work who talks a bunch of shit and is only 2 points behind you and he triple captains Hazard and you have to see him in a day...

<FutbolThink>
Luckily I captained Hazard as well, even though he has done much for me over the last month or so.

Emery is getting sonned by a bricklayer ffs

31b96bb7-84ad-4a45-878d-77c1c5287a35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back