Premier League 2018-19 v54 : Arsenal v Ballbag FC Edition

Does Frenz get with Workbae at the work party tonight?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, now I think about it, there was some very confused team sports supporting going on:

1) Loads of Welsh Liverpool "fans". Swansea fans appeared to outnumber Cardiff supporters, too.
2) Loads of Welsh supporting England in the Euros. I still don't know what that was all about, given....
3) That the Welsh were still backing their rugby team (rightly so, of course). Wasn't their best team at the time, but they were still good supporters, which is what made it all the more baffling when so many of them backed Shearer & co.
<Fedor23>

Seems to be an unexpected season for hte Frankfurt, honestly. I am sure some of the better players (Rebic at least) will be on different teams next season. Hopefully not Bayern.
Is the The Mighty Slautern going bankrupt?

Yeah, they have quite a few interesting players, their best three strikers (Rebic, Jovic, Haller) are pretty damn good. Gacinovic has also a lot of potential.

And yes, sooner or later we're going bankrupt. It's only a matter of time imo.

What is with you an the welsh? Just admit you are gay and had the feels for the boy @Chules, tried to seduce him with your top hat and cane

What is it with the gay slurs? This is 2018, right? I thought that kind of homophobic insult had gone out of fashion? Do you really think there's something to be ashamed of about being gay? Are you maybe a little confused, perhaps somehow worried you might be gay yourself?

@Jimmy McGill

MILF

Olympic Swimmer Sharron Davies, 56, 'wipes 11 years off her age on Tinder as she takes the plunge and tries her luck at online dating'
  • Former Olympic medalist Sharron Davies has been looking for love on Tinder
  • The 56-year-old described herself as a ‘sporty, busy, working mum’
  • Ms Davies has been married three times but is looking for love online again
WzE4MTYxMjIwMTgsImN4by5hIiwiaHR0cHM6Ly9pLmRhaWx5bWFpbC5jby51ay8xcy8yMDE4LzEyLzE2LzEwLzc0ODYxNTAtNjUwMDgzNS1pbWFnZS1tLTIwXzE1NDQ5NTU4NjY4ODAuanBnIiwicm5kNzg1NyIsImM0N2Y2NjUiXQ==

im not surprised

im crispy

What is it with the gay slurs? This is 2018, right? I thought that kind of homophobic insult had gone out of fashion? Do you really think there's something to be ashamed of about being gay? Are you maybe a little confused, perhaps somehow worried you might be gay yourself?
It is 2018 and you still gay, i eat rats out tha bin, liverpool #1 suck my dick cunt

ill make the nex frd qucilyl

Y'all suck at trash talking.
Would beat both of you up

What matters is that Man U lost.
And that Arsenal lost. It's almost Christmas, you cunts, so be festive

@Jimmy McGill

MILF

Olympic Swimmer Sharron Davies, 56, 'wipes 11 years off her age on Tinder as she takes the plunge and tries her luck at online dating'
  • Former Olympic medalist Sharron Davies has been looking for love on Tinder
  • The 56-year-old described herself as a ‘sporty, busy, working mum’
  • Ms Davies has been married three times but is looking for love online again
WzE4MTYxMjIwMTgsImN4by5hIiwiaHR0cHM6Ly9pLmRhaWx5bWFpbC5jby51ay8xcy8yMDE4LzEyLzE2LzEwLzc0ODYxNTAtNjUwMDgzNS1pbWFnZS1tLTIwXzE1NDQ5NTU4NjY4ODAuanBnIiwicm5kNzg1NyIsImM0N2Y2NjUiXQ==
Hey @therealdope ...hey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back