Premier League 2018-19 v54 : Arsenal v Ballbag FC Edition

Does Frenz get with Workbae at the work party tonight?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Consultant is an absolute LAD!!

Said he’ll sign me off and said to come in an hour later than normal to have a lie in lol

Yay!

Bae

This kid might be the new unbreakable. I've been informed that he came out unscathed. That 2nd car though.
<6>

Gonnna make sure that Lil Dubbs is brainwashed by the green cross code.

Lateral internal sphincterotomy is an operation performed on the internal anal sphincter muscle for the treatment of chronic anal fissure. The internal anal sphincter is one of two muscles that comprise the anal sphincter which controls the passage of feces.

@Da Speeit

England legends Gary Lineker and Peter Shilton clash over Brexit after former goalkeeper praises Jacob Rees-Mogg's 'calm and calculated manner'

WzEyMTMxMjIwMTgsImN4by5hIiwiaHR0cHM6Ly9pLmRhaWx5bWFpbC5jby51ay8xcy8yMDE4LzEyLzEzLzExLzczNzYzNTYtNjQ5MTU3MS1pbWFnZS1hLTVfMTU0NDcwMDczMDUxOS5qcGciLCJybmQ3ODU3IiwiYzQ3ZjY2NSJd

rustlemania

It gets ask every big game but is Jose gone if they lose to pool?

Can see him pulling off a 0-0 draw.

I kind of want him to stay, for now, but would laugh if he gets the boot anyway.

i hope not

0-1 masterclass LOOMS

GGMU

Can't say a heavy defeat won't change anything, but united fans who don't like Jose already want him out, and there are others who know there are far bigger problems at the club that shite manager number 3, so like Moyes, he's here to CL football is mathematically impossible, then its McKenna/Carrick till the end of the season,

unless they give it giggsy. <{Heymansnicker}>

@Tobago Jones @El Che @UVee @weo

This guy sounds so gully and speaks truth. Needs a podcast.

I like his voice. It's rough like he just smoked a blunt. He should at least be some sort of guest host on a podcast.

He aint wrong about Budden. I like Budden but he's spot on.

Travis is ok but he right about Cardi B. Same with the R&B shit. R&B was GOAT in the 90's, as was hip hop. What an amazing time.

@Chules
Should have got this lad to replace Wenger. That proper British constructive criticism and management style. Timestamped:

I still haven't listened to the Eminem album and I don't think I ever will.

Kamikaze? Gave it one spin and will never listen to it again. It's not bad, but it's not for me. Beats are weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back