Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.53: Game of Throw-Ins

Which house wins FF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of the best deliveries I've seen in a long time. To catch that ball going towards you, in movement, and to bend it like that... Damm

holy fuck moyes

and i check to find the streamable goal of it and I see it's 1-1

david-moyes-facepalm.gif

sOME1 SHOULD SHOP rEEM FACE INTO THE GUY TAKEN A SHIT AT sTADIUM OF sHIT...

de gea is the best player in the premier league

It's not really about "not liking", more about not caring, which I guess is even worse.
Flyweight is Flyweight and Mighty Mouse refusing the only interesting fight doesn't help. McGregor barely ever fights, maybe never again, then you have guys like Holloway, Ferguson, past prime Aldo -> don't care. Woodley is annoying and mostly boring. I guess MW could get interesting now with GSP, Whitaker, Romero, Rockhold, Weidman etc.
As for LHW, we all know that Jones is easily better than any of them but he is such a fuckup that he will not fight for a looong time, if ever again.

After the huge KO I actually looked up where that can Overeem was ranked on Sherdog before the fight and he was at #2, then I was like

Everyone trying to copy Conor makes things even worse, one coked up retard is enough.

Great post. My thoughts exactly.

I hope City didn't insert a "Can't play parent Club" clause in Joe Hart's loan contract to West Ham

KZ Silva for the win!

dat moment you get your xmas presents 22 days before xmas

yPfHDM9.jpg

:D

Comfortably scored more than those right behind me in the FF too

Chules dominating as per usual

Building that lead.

dat moment a WMMA 115lber has bigger arms than you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back