Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.53: Game of Throw-Ins

Which house wins FF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivana Milicevic is my kinda girl. wood repteadly.

Upping the mascot game since i was about to make a (debut) thread myself.

vanesa-romero-7_gallery_a.jpg

paula-echevarria1-t.jpg

ariadne-artiles-glamour-nuevo-look-flequillo.png

Also @Tules you might dig good ole Amaia, amarite?

amaia-getty2-z.jpg

amaia-salamanca-primer-plano.jpg
Afraid its a no from Tules, they look over 15 years old.

Never liked GSP but I respect him more than the goofy, annoying, unoriginal cunts that are at the top now.

Which fighters don't youl ike?

The fight should be turned into NC and Bisping is still the champ. The doctors should not let a man with a serious illness enter the octagon.

<DisgustingHHH>

ahh I thought the chick in the OP was someone else.

Any bets on City-West Ham?
Earlier in the week my pre lean was West Ham+3 IF KdB & 1 of 2 from Walker & Fernandinho were both rested, Chicharito or Carroll started & Noble didnt start.

Didn't happen, so i'm on a City HT/City FT-Valencia+0.5 dbl @ evens

Earlier in the week my pre lean was West Ham+3 IF KdB & 1 of 2 from Walker & Fernandinho were both rested

They weren't, so i'm on a City HT/City FT-Valencia+0.5 dbl @ evens
50 on over 2.5 -385
10 on Aguero to score and City to win (-190) and 10 on KDB to score (+180)
10 on City over 3.5 +117
10 on City HT/FT -278

Which fighters don't youl ike?
It's not really about "not liking", more about not caring, which I guess is even worse.
Flyweight is Flyweight and Mighty Mouse refusing the only interesting fight doesn't help. McGregor barely ever fights, maybe never again, then you have guys like Holloway, Ferguson, past prime Aldo -> don't care. Woodley is annoying and mostly boring. I guess MW could get interesting now with GSP, Whitaker, Romero, Rockhold, Weidman etc.
As for LHW, we all know that Jones is easily better than any of them but he is such a fuckup that he will not fight for a looong time, if ever again.

After the huge KO I actually looked up where that can Overeem was ranked on Sherdog before the fight and he was at #2, then I was like

giphy.gif

Everyone trying to copy Conor makes things even worse, one coked up retard is enough.

It's not really about "not liking", more about not caring, which I guess is even worse.
Flyweight is Flyweight and Mighty Mouse refusing the only interesting fight doesn't help. McGregor barely ever fights, maybe never again, then you have guys like Holloway, Ferguson, past prime Aldo -> don't care. Woodley is annoying and mostly boring. I guess MW could get interesting now with GSP, Whitaker, Romero, Rockhold, Weidman etc.
As for LHW, we all know that Jones is easily better than any of them but he is such a fuckup that he will not fight for a looong time, if ever again.

After the huge KO I actually looked up where that can Overeem was ranked on Sherdog before the fight and he was at #2, then I was like

giphy.gif

Everyone trying to copy Conor makes things even worse, one coked up retard is enough.

Overeem is still legit skills wise, but needs to retire before his brain is permanently damaged. I like all of the champs apart from Cyborg, Conor and TJ at the moment, but that might be because I've been rooting for them before they were champs, so I enjoyed their trips to the top.

10 man Getafe killing all my doubles

VCd5YIe.png

Overeem is still legit skills wise, but needs to retire before his brain is permanently damaged. I like all of the champs apart from Cyborg, Conor and TJ at the moment, but that might be because I've been rooting for them before they were champs, so I enjoyed their trips to the top.
True, he always had great skills. But his lack of defense and shot chin make him lose too often, I don't like the guy but he really needs to retire. I actually felt very bad for him when I watched the fight today.
I'm a casual fan now and the current model of the UFC doesn't really do it for me. I'm still ready to buy stacked cards but they barely ever put those together anymore. It is quantity over quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back