Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.38: Norf Landan Boliterates ScouseLand Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former US president George HW Bush apologises after actress claims he 'sexually assaulted' her from his WHEELCHAIR in this photograph - with his wife Barbara standing by his side

Former President George H.W. Bush has apologised after an actress claimed he 'sexually assaulted' her while he was in his wheelchair. Heather Lind, 34 (circled), who starred in AMC's series 'Turn: Washington's Spies', made the allegations against the 93-year-old former president on Instagram in a lengthy post with accompanying photos. ' He didn't shake my hand. He touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side. In a statement the former president responded: 'President Bush would never - under any circumstance - intentionally cause anyone distress, and he most sincerely apologises if his attempt at humour offended Ms. Lind.'

LAD lol. Dis bint needs to stop looking for attention imo

Paul Walker's daughter is a baeee

45A65FD100000578-0-image-a-1_1508893240557.jpg

45A65FC700000578-0-image-m-8_1508893345238.jpg

Looking forward to seeing Wolves in the prem next year. Nowhere even near their best lineup played today either
I have a friend who's a Wolves fan (LOL), would be great to have them back. The banter was hilarious.

Wenger, having witnessed the first player born after his appointment in September 1996 to score for the Gunners, said he was unsure of Chelsea's reasoning behind letting Nketiah leave.

'I don't know what happened at Chelsea,' the Frenchman said. 'He has scored goals at youth level and sometimes I don't know why they let him go.

'I don't know why. You see that more and more. Young people travel from one club to another. I don't know.'

you let Harry Kane go, you fucking mug lol

Former US president George HW Bush apologises after actress claims he 'sexually assaulted' her from his WHEELCHAIR in this photograph - with his wife Barbara standing by his side

Former President George H.W. Bush has apologised after an actress claimed he 'sexually assaulted' her while he was in his wheelchair. Heather Lind, 34 (circled), who starred in AMC's series 'Turn: Washington's Spies', made the allegations against the 93-year-old former president on Instagram in a lengthy post with accompanying photos. ' He didn't shake my hand. He touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side. In a statement the former president responded: 'President Bush would never - under any circumstance - intentionally cause anyone distress, and he most sincerely apologises if his attempt at humour offended Ms. Lind.'

LAD lol. Dis bint needs to stop looking for attention imo
grabbing someones ass for 'lols' is not funny and her bringing this to light isn't attention seeking. just goes to show, at 93 years old men are still trash <3>

grabbing someones ass for 'lols' is not funny and her bringing this to light isn't attention seeking. just goes to show, at 93 years old men are still trash <3>
It's not cool what he did but the timing though. It happened four years ago and she decides now to tell the world.

because other important men are getting exposed. he didn't deny it did he
I already acknowledged that he did it, her timing is fishy to me. So she only decided to speak up because Harvey and the like are getting exposed? What if they weren't exposed? She would then keep this quiet for the rest of her life?

I guess in her defence accusing the former president of sexual assault is not an easy thing to do but it irks me seeing Hollywood folk coming out the woodwork years after the fact.

I already acknowledged that he did it, her timing is fishy to me. So she only decided to speak up because Harvey and the like are getting exposed? What if they weren't exposed? She would then keep this quiet for the rest of her life?

I guess in her defence accusing the former president of sexual assault is not an easy thing to do but it irks me seeing Hollywood folk coming out the woodwork years after the fact.
probably because she'd get comments like 'she's doing this for attention' or saying it's not a big deal having your bum pinched by a fucking OAP. you just have to look through the mayberry to see why someone might not say anything especially if the person is of someone in high power. id guess she feels more comfortable speaking out now since others are doing the same thing. she probably wouldnt have said anything otherwise.

i hope he's embarrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back