Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.38: Norf Landan Boliterates ScouseLand Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing Wolves in the prem next year. Nowhere even near their best lineup played today either

City seemed to have a pretty decent strength side to not score against Wolves, no?

City seemed to have a pretty decent strength side to not score against Wolves, no?
They started Aguero, Jesus & Sterling up top but none of their key tempo engine/spine players came on until last 30mins or so.

this guy is a fraud Lmao

200.gif

First tweet in like 5 months. Comeback may loom

okbye

My lord who is the upper bike rack.

<Moyes5>

The cup has different rules for subs, feel like this guy made a idiot of himself not knowing and is now trying to play it off as "o nothing comp"

Probably thinks friendly are the same haha.

The Gunners made a total of four subs, making use of the rule that you can use one added change when a tie heads to extra-time.

Arsenal made TWO in extra-time, causing some debate among Twitter users to suggest that Arsene Wenger had broken the rule.

This is simply not the case, as stated in rule 10.2 of the EFL’s Carabao Cup rules, as you can make substitutions up to the fourth sub in extra-time, so the Gunners making two in normal time and two in extra-time is above board.

Rule 10.2 states: “Where any match goes to extra time (in accordance with the provisions of Rules 14.4, 14.5 and/or 14.6), then subject to the League having obtained the prior approval of the International Football Association Board (IFAB) to the application of this Rule, each Club participating in that match will be permitted to use an additional substitute (in extra time only).”

TLDR: allowed extra sub if game goes ET arsenal used 2 in NT and 2 in ET.

Quiet in here. Did Man U keep a clean sheet due to Lindelöf playing the full match?

Quiet in here. Did Man U keep a clean sheet due to Lindelöf playing the full match?
Swansea has zero bald aussie men.

Bald Aussie man > billion dollar United.

Apparently some bodybuilding bint took so many testosterone boosters she developed clit whiskers.

I'd post a link but I just made it up.

Apparently some bodybuilding bint took so many testosterone boosters she developed clit whiskers.

I'd post a link but I just made it up.

You could have made up some wholesome inspirational guff for us to start the day with. But no, clit whiskers.

You could have made up some wholesome inspirational guff for us to start the day with. But no, clit whiskers.

You can take your own inspiration from it. At least your missus ain't got not clit whiskers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back