Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v5: #TEAMSENEGAL v #TEAMNIGERIA

Would you rather live in Senegal or Nigeria?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

France international Paul Pogba, since joining Manchester United for a then world-record fee of £89million, has come in for heavy criticism following his high-profile move in the summer of 2016.

He makes me feel like I could still get a contract somewhere; and I'm 45...

Messi conserves his energy to use for short bursts of speed and intelligent passing while you conserve your energy for dabbing and haircuts

Putting Pogba and Messi in the same sentence is a criminal offence which carries a maximum of 59 years of imprisonment

One more bad season and we need to get rid. Quite frankly i'm sick of him. Buy someone on Kante's level who's actually serious about football week in and out

the comments on this article

LOL

@Rawex
Now Ramos is tormenting his OWN players! Real Madrid's villain-in-chief struts into Spain duty along with his Champions League winners as he lets Costa know who's in charge at World Cup camp
4CEDE23400000578-0-image-m-11_1528197379284.jpg

<{anton}>

This video popped into my mind the first I heard of Failaini going to Arsenal.

Robbie going MAD

(not really, he's on his private island waiting for the rustlemania LOL)

@Deffid

At least Robbie will finally be able to afford that Chateau in southern France

U don't have to show your backyard all the time people like us getting jealous :(

Robbie displaying his greek castle and yacht

No real backstory, apparently he was shit in the national team and too much of an egoplayer. I'd still left him on the roster and sent home some bum instead, but it probably won't make a difference. Seems like he thinks that Suxler and Brandt fit better.

id have left sane out bc of his tattoo

lol at Future owning that damn thot

Robbie going MAD

(not really, he's on his private island waiting for the rustlemania LOL)

@Deffid

At least Robbie will finally be able to afford that Chateau in southern France

U don't have to show your backyard all the time people like us getting jealous :(

Robbie displaying his greek castle and yacht

when are you going to get on AFTV? It has been too long

Future handled it well. Got parred. Gave her the one worders. She kept fishing for more. Bitch.

We've all been there.

What happened to respecting women Mr flip flop?

What happened to respecting women Mr flip flop?

I respect women more than anybody on this forum - you know this WEO. Stop trying to bait me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back