Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v3: Wooooooow really ?

Did you enjoy the Champions League 2018 final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

fuck work

pull a sickie ffs

can you make the london date? you can genuniely have my ticket. Srs. I have exams anyway.

I guess there were talks of him going to Pool right? I read something that he might be deterred of going to Pool because of lack of play time due to Salah playing 100 percent of the time..
Can't see Salah sticking around at Anfield for much longer, tbh.

He has all of the momentum to become a proper global icon rn. He'd be fn mad not to go to Real. Especially now that their CR7 era is likely coming to a close.

how much you sell it for !?! Curious to see how much theyre going for lol

Can't see Salah sticking around at Anfield for much longer, tbh.

He has all of the momentum to become a proper global icon rn. He'd be fn mad not to go to Real.

I don't think ZZ will get anyone new, Bale will play much more if not injured. I think Salah would stay one more season with Pool.

OH YEAH @UltimateVictory 2 nerds at the chvrches show travelled from Newcastle in the morning for that show

you have no excuse

go see cabaello! im gona make it happen

I don't think ZZ will get anyone new, Bale will play much more if not injured. I think Salah would stay one more season with Pool.
Yeah

I'd be staggered if Real haven't already got him on board for the season after next & announce it sometime during new season.

@Mga223 @Concrete

Look who's cat! Serena makes French fashion statement as she wears black catsuit in first Grand Slam since giving birth

Serena Williams made her French Open comeback at Rolland Garros on Tuesday as the 36-year-old featured at a Grand Slam for the first time since giving birth. Williams took to the Philippe-Chatrier Court against Kristyna Pliskova sporting a black Nike catsuit complete with a pink band around her waist. The American's last Grand Slam appearance was the 2017 Australian Open, winning in the final against her sister Venus despite being eight weeks pregnant.

Or Barca take him in place of Iniesta?
Only way i see Barca being interested in Salah is if Valverde's patience snaps and he crafts a swap deal with Dembele.

Would be a better, or less painful, outcome for Liverpool than straight selling to Real.

Doubt that happens tho

Fekir would absolutely ruin La Liga forgot to add

@Tules was on redcafe and saw one of DiMarzios guys say that Fred will be announced very soon. Someone wrote

Is he the numpty who starts a tweet with BOOM! Each time he gets a scoop? Can't take him seriously, he's not Lethal Bizzle.

@Mga223 @Concrete

Look who's cat! Serena makes French fashion statement as she wears black catsuit in first Grand Slam since giving birth

Serena Williams made her French Open comeback at Rolland Garros on Tuesday as the 36-year-old featured at a Grand Slam for the first time since giving birth. Williams took to the Philippe-Chatrier Court against Kristyna Pliskova sporting a black Nike catsuit complete with a pink band around her waist. The American's last Grand Slam appearance was the 2017 Australian Open, winning in the final against her sister Venus despite being eight weeks pregnant.
giphy.gif

Only Mou converts 30 goal beasts into more industrious role players lol

Banter aside.

I recently lost my uncle at the young age of 65 due to a heart attack, it came a bit of a shock but I seen him a week before and could tell he was sick. He didn't go to the doctors even though his kids told him to.

So I hope the fathers in here like @Sebbe @Dr J @Clear Winner @Rebelfett and even the older folk like @blokeybloke @WEO that if you lads aren't feeling well you go and get that shit checked out instead of trying to be man and fight through it.

I know you lads aren't close to 65 but that shit snuck up on him and it's shocked everyone as he was the core of the mothers side of my family.

Love all you lads and would hate to see something happen to any of you.

Xoxo
<{1-7}>

@FadeLess Duncan Castles (lel) says United are interested in Dalot. He claims they’ve been working on this for awhile now. Any thoughts? Haven’t seen him play but heard great potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back