Prem Thread 2017/18 ADCC/7PointsClear/TojoREEM/PepCBA Edition

Which Name

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm on about 500 calories for this morning. Also had a kit kat bar lol.

But my run burned like 400 calories (I use the g-map pedometer site which provides a rough estimate on your run)

So overall 200 so far.
So actually you are at 500 calories + a kitkat bar. Good to see you are not lying to yourself.

@frenzy When you asked if Dries Mertens was a bae or nah then said nvm he's 5'7 I cried inside.

<2>

p.s. Also upsets me that you are slagging off Paramore (don't disagree doe, her voice/look combo is why they are successful) Also I agree about Foo Fighters tbh. Don't mind some of their tracks but for the most part it's all rather meh, Grohl has a fookin awful voice as well lol.

I even like this. Admittedly not much of this kind of music but I love this song;

don't disagree doe

What a cunt you are. Can't wait for the day you are in prison.

First you slag her off last month on the hurricane shit now this.

Dead to me.

Just to get a 'frenzy likes this' under your post. DrogbaDisgrace.

FF transfer in
serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

@frenzy can we team up and take out Rawex this morning as practice?

hate the cunt
but he's my frand...

That can only be a positive thing.

I was a Fear Factory/Pantera kid at high school. I had a Coal Chamber t-shirt but we'll just pretend that never happened.
FF and pantera are great bands, dont listen to them much anymore tho
@frenzy When you asked if Dries Mertens was a bae or nah then said nvm he's 5'7 I cried inside.

<2>

p.s. Also upsets me that you are slagging off Paramore (don't disagree doe, her voice/look combo is why they are successful) Also I agree about Foo Fighters tbh. Don't mind some of their tracks but for the most part it's all rather meh, Grohl has a fookin awful voice as well lol.
lmao im all for the polly pocket sized baes. cute imo

I even like this. Admittedly not much of this kind of music but I love this song;

great band, great song. forefathers of a genre. insane

What a cunt you are. Can't wait for the day you are in prison.

First you slag her off last month on the hurricane shit now this.

Dead to me.

Just to get a 'frenzy likes this' under your post. DrogbaDisgrace.

Except I didn't slag HER off. I said SHE IS THE REASON THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL YOU STUPIP SUM OF A BITS!

This calorie counting shit is boliterating your reading comprehension, imo.

Except I didn't slag HER off. I said SHE IS THE REASON THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL YOU STUPIP SUM OF A BITS!

This calorie counting shit is boliterating your reading comprehension, imo.

oh lol

am ordering brunch in.

should i get veggie breakfast or jacket potato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back