Prem Fred post season . . . . Champions League Final LOOMS

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
all that said, i doubt alderewield joins united if martial is required for spurs

Look at @Bubzeh, she's probably got him running her errands for her and carrying her stuff, but he's attracted to her so he's turned his back on his Brexit brethren.

Nothing wrong with showing a beautiful girl (both inside and out), that you like and appreciate her Concrete.

Brexit was wrong - a doomed project destined to fail, supported only by right-wing bigots. If you don't see that then there's nothing I can do to help you, my friend. #StayWoke

dont really know anything about this guy.

Pep wanted him back in January. His Club asked for too much so City walked away.

I've read some folk likening him to Spurs's Dembele. Which if true, is exactly what Pogba needs.

Pochettino signs new contract for five years.

BREAKING NEWS: Pochettino signs new deal with Tottenham

After speculation over his future at Tottenham, Mauricio Pochettino has penned a new deal that runs until 2023.

Mauricio Pochettino has pledged his long-term future to Tottenham by signing a new five-year contract with the Premier League club.

Pochettino signs new contract for five years.

BREAKING NEWS: Pochettino signs new deal with Tottenham

After speculation over his future at Tottenham, Mauricio Pochettino has penned a new deal that runs until 2023.

Mauricio Pochettino has pledged his long-term future to Tottenham by signing a new five-year contract with the Premier League club.
9i0KmGT.jpg

Imagine Spurs with 2 or 3 huge names. Good lord.

They'd be near Newcastle quality.

Spurs top 3. Why not keep the manager?

City gonna eat souls again next year anyway

Spurs top 3. Why not keep the manager?

City gonna eat souls again next year anyway
You know what? I don’t think so. Pep’s been wank after World Cup summers

@blokeybloke @Kadafi @Rawex @El Che @Edwin

Haters will say its fake but thays pretty spot on

Accurate.

Joaquin deserves the spot.

I know you hate Pizarro, but you can argue he should be in there for either Sergio or Kongdo -- or the bench at least.

Given Oblak was Atleti's best player and the best GK in the league -- probably in the world, I'd say he has a solid case of being in there over Marc.

Also, one can debate Goncalo over Saul -- who pulled a Cristiano and sucked for the first part of the season.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Tiago has left the Atleti coaching staff and Simeone has picked up...

NELSON VIVAS...

giphy.gif

+

BountifulFlashyAmericanwarmblood-max-1mb.gif

=

[<dunn]

Endless hours of sideline comedy this upcoming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back