Prem Fred post season . . . . Champions League Final LOOMS

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good gimmick. Like a blind, deaf, crippled, outcast elf venturing alone into the depths of mordor armed only with a mithril dagger and a couplle of healing potions. I fear for you, brother.

I am not afraid of being unique, I must be true to myself and be the real me. I will stand up for what I believe in regardless of the haters and utterly bigotry comments that arise from people.

@Bubzeh you should have a relationship based on equality with this Hungarian splitarse. She's allowed to fuck other dudes if you're allowed to sing Katy Perry songs while you wash the dishes.

HOW DARE YOU GAZWALD. We are equal beings. We cook and wash the dishes together. And if I like to sing along to my celebrity beau Katy Petty then so be it. She is a beautiful human, both inside and out.

I am not afraid of being unique, I must be true to myself and be the real me. I will stand up for what I believe in regardless of the haters and utterly bigotry comments that arise from people.

HOW DARE YOU GAZWALD. We are equal beings. We cook and wash the dishes together. And if I like to sing along to my celebrity beau Katy Petty then so be it. She is a beautiful human, both inside and out.

both inside and out.

<TheWire1>

both inside and out.

<[analyzed}>

both inside and out.

<{jackyeah}>

both inside and out.

<{clintugh}>

You fucking misogynist! Objectifying an inspirational public figure like that... I thought better of you.

It appears that it’s time for me to do some early morning research

tenor.gif

I’m seeing Chvrches tomorrow

dont really know anything about this guy.

@Deffid @KOQ24 @WallyBear

so since w/ Low's quote about Neuer going to the world cup to not sit the bench/be captain, he is 100% playing over ter stegen?

seems bizarre to me. oh well if theyre both fit its like choosing b/w a ferrari/lamborghini. sorry to use italian cars, they're just more of super cars compared to Benz/BMW/Audi, imo

Looks like Darmian out the door for 12M to Juve, which is about what United paid for him.

Look at @Bubzeh, she's probably got him running her errands for her and carrying her stuff, but he's attracted to her so he's turned his back on his Brexit brethren.

with this united/alderereweild link, if you can pay 75M for a 29 year old injury prone defender you absolutely have to do it

if you also have the chance to sell one of your best players to a direct domestic rival, you absolutely have to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back