Predictions for the fights you care about tonight?

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
-Triple C is getting his title back by TKO'ing Sterling

-Burns gets his next in line for TS by beating Belal for decision

-Andrade gets next in line for TS by KO'ing Yan

Sterling via decision
Muhammad shocks the world TKOing Burns in the later rounds
Andrade comes out aggressive and gets a first round KO

Sterling grapple fucks Henry

don’t really care , but Burns beats boring Muhammad

Is Belal vs Burns a 3 or 5 rounder?
Changes things a lot imo.

Henry via decision
Burns via Knockout

Funkmaster - 3rd rd finish OR it goes the distance and bad judging gives it to Cejudo

Burns - decision

Would love to see Aljo take another dab but it's unlikely. imho and want Jourdain and Burns to get KO wins.

Aljo via something weird and contraversial. Or no contest via dick punch.

Belal via forgettable decision.

Lopez via hairwhip.

Jourdian via pushing Kron off the edge of the Earth.

<EdgyBrah>

Man i forgot about ufc cus of how epic hockey has been but I got CCC and Burns by UD and Jessica by tko round 3

Kron Gracie by submission set up by better acquired striking.

War Kron!

Rooting for Aliskerov, but expected him to get his head punted into the 4th row.
Dober by KO
Kron by strangulation
Evloev by decision
Co-main and main, I just hope both teams have fun.

I put in all my predictions on Verdict MMA its a fun app.

I think the UFC is banking on Kron to win, and I think they know something that maybe we dont, by putting him up against Jordain. Kron doesn't have the best wrestling, but I think his mediocre wrestling will best Jordain's worse TDD. In any case, I think that despite the unknown factors and lack of activity, I have Kron by a 1st round submission

In any case, I have Movsar by decision, I think hes just a much better and much more tested prospect. He's probs going to wrestle fuck Diego.

I think Andrade is going to tko the Chinese prospect, Andrade is a bully and I have her by 1st round KO.

The Belal Burns fight is much much harder to predict, I actually wanted to go with Belal on this one, because I think hes still vastly underrated in the MMA world, but for some reason after the pics came out with his swollen feet, and the fact that he took on a shortened camp, Im edging (pause) toward Durinho, however its a slight edge. I think Burns has better activity given his last fight, and I think Burns will decision Belal.

I think Henry will pose a challenge to Aljo based on his speed, and his better striking. Despite the layoff, I believe Henry has more avenues to win than Aljo [backpack], and I have Cejudo by 4th round tko. I think that if Henry can fight the way Volk fought Islam as the shorter yet faster fighter, he has a path to victory.

Cejudo, Belal, Evloev, Marina, Aliskerov by decision, Andrade and Dober by TKO, Kron by Sub.

None excite me, lackluster ppv imo but I'll watch some of them

Some good fights but on the below average side for a PPV. Even Aljo-Henry feels more like a co-main.

Gilbert KO'ing Belal would make me happy though. Nothing against him but I just like Gil more and if Belal wins it's probably going to be a snoozer.

Back