Prediction: Khabib beats Tony in April, Conor fights Khabib in Russia in September.

you ain't no mystic UL

don't know what to think

Why not?

Makes for a great story.

I don't know, that's why I asked. Sure would be a great story and build up. But they haven't done big fights like this before, in another country and continent. Honda vs Holly in Australia was huge but this would be on a different level. Question is, wouldn't it be bigger in Las Vegas? Money wise that is.

I don't know, that's why I asked. Sure would be a great story and build up. But they haven't done big fights like this before, in another country and continent. Honda vs Holly in Australia was huge but this would be on a different level. Question is, wouldn't it be bigger in Las Vegas? Money wise that is.

I think it would be. Conor's plan from the get go was to break records and do stadium fights, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that they will make this happen!

Most Russians hate the Muslims from Daegastan, so they would cheer heavily for Conor.

I don't think the idea of Conor maybe coming back in September to maybe defend / unify his belt is worth betting on and the UFC is just making a bigger mess than before.

Conor doesn't want anything to do with either T-Ferg or Khabib.

T-Ferg and Khabib are passionate about this fight game. Conor is passionate about the money game.
This. I don't know why people don't see this.
Conor will not want any part of this winner.

Most Russians hate the Muslims from Daegastan, so they would cheer heavily for Conor.

So you're telling me everytime one of those guys is winning an Olympic medal or a Championship in wrestling or sambo for Russia, they're cheering for the other guy?

Eat shit. You don't know what you're talking about. You also don't realize how diverse Moscow is.

What a unique and original prediction! Please bless us with more psychic like knowledge lol

This. I don't know why people don't see this.
Conor will not want any part of this winner.

Conor doesn't turn down fights, he has beaten better guys than Tony and Khabib have. How can you argue that?

Conor doesn't turn down fights, he has beaten better guys than Tony and Khabib have. How can you argue that?
He appears to avoid fights where his belt may be lost, how do you deny that ?.
Why do we think he will finally decide to return in September as his supposed return is continuously pushed further and further ?.
Why do we think he will finally return to defend and why should this be allowed ?, it's not about one fighter it's about a division and a sport , if Conor returns he likely avoids the winner.

He appears to avoid fights where his belt may be lost, how do you deny that ?.
Why do we think he will finally decide to return in September as his supposed return is continuously pushed further and further ?.
Why do we think he will finally return to defend and why should this be allowed ?, it's not about one fighter it's about a division and a sport , if Conor returns he likely avoids the winner.

Please list what fights Conor has turned down.

All I'm saying is that Conor has faced and beaten elite champions and accepted opponent changes on short notice SEVERAL times in high profile, high risk fights. beaten and faced champions like Aldo, Alvarez etc.. the whole time, people said he was scared or would lose to this guy and that guy, and he proved them wrong nearly every single time. Then after beating those opponents, a new guy emerges that he is allegedly running from and scared of.

I just think it's a tired narrative without any truth behind it.

Congrats on predicting one of the most obvious things of all time.

It's been my prediction for weeks that Khabib would whoop whoever he fought in the Spring and then face Conor in Russia in September (initially, I thought Conor would beat Ferguson first, but oh well... Guess it'll have to be Khabib that does the job. Conor is obviously hoping that Khabib wins himself because he knows Khabib in Russia is a bigger fight and a more impressive looking win on paper if he can pull out the victory.)

Wig falls to canvas in 13 seconds.

That is what I have been saying. UFC wants Khabib/Connor in Russia

They booked a 35k seat arena in Russia, umm, they won't use that for Conor vs Khabib as it's way too small. Ticket prices in Russia will be cheaper than the states and they probably need a 100k stadium if they plan on making that fight & even then they make more $ holding it in vegas or new york.

Strip Conor

Fight winner of this fight for immediate title shot upon return

Easy as pie

The UFC has booked Tony vs. Khabib in April, but they specifically made it for the 'Interim' title. This tells me that talks with Conor are going somewhat hopefully, or at least not horribly bad.

It also got leaked last week that the UFC has reserved a date in September for their first-ever show in Russia. They ain't doing that without hoping Khabib is on the card.

So these two together tell me what I think is the UFC's plan: they hope Khabib beats Tony in April, so they can do a gigantic show in Russia for the title against Conor.

This is my prediction anyway. You will all see.

#PeteyKnows

Tony-Ferguson-Conor-McGregor-Khabib-Nurmagomedov.png

I appreciate your honesty and lack of integrity

They booked a 35k seat arena in Russia, umm, they won't use that for Conor vs Khabib as it's way too small. Ticket prices in Russia will be cheaper than the states and they probably need a 100k stadium if they plan on making that fight & even then they make more $ holding it in vegas or new york.

35,000 is too small for you?

How does Conor beat Khabib?

Khabib will manhandle him. Rag doll all over the cage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back